24th July 2011, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in MCA after completing BCA and scoring 67% in 12th Mathematics?

sir
i am 10+2 with mathmatics(67%)
but i've completed b.a. (private)
plz tell me can i take admission in m.c.a.
if no can i take admission in b.c.a. after 3 years of completing 10+2

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission in MCA if I do not have any mathematics paper in BCA but I have studied 12th with mathematics?
  2. Am I eligible to get admission for MCA course having done BCA and but did not have Mathematics at 12th Class?
  3. Can I get admission to study MCA in Delhi University with 57% in 12th Mathematics and 70% in BCA? -- [New]
  4. In which colleges can I apply for software engineering? Which are the other colleges in Delhi?
  5. Can I do MCA course having passed in Mathematics in Graduation and not having Mathematics in 12th class? Information regarding Entrance Exams for MCA course?
  6. Should I do MCA after scoring 60% in 10th, 59% in 12th and 58% in BCA?
  7. Can I apply for MHT-CET for admission in MCA after BCA if I didn't have Mathematics in 12th?
  8. Percentage required in BCA to study MCA course? Total fee expenses?
  9. Can I study MCA after completing B.Sc(IT) if completed 12th without Mathematics?
  10. Am I eligible to get admission to study MCA in Gujarat or Maharashtra after completing BCA on Commerce basis?
  11. Can I do MCA after completion of BCA without having Mathematics? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I study MCA after completing BCA if studied Biology in 12th?
  13. Am I eligible to get admission in BCA being a 12th PCB student?
  14. Can I take admission in MCA after completing 12th with biology?
  15. Courses for masters after completing BCA?
  16. Am I eligible to study BCA and MCA after completing 12th Commerce?
  17. How to take admission in MCA after completing BCA with 68%
  18. Eligibility to apply for MCA entrance exam for BCA candidate who didn't have Mathematics in 12th?
3rd September 2011, 08:44 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I take admission in MCA after completing BCA and scoring 67% in 12th Mathematics?

Hello friend,

To clear your doubts, you need to know the eligibility and requirement to pursue MCA:
Eligibility criteria:One must be a graduate from a recognized university with at least 50% marks and he/she should have maths as a main subject in 10(+2).

Now, as you have done your graduation and had maths in 12th,you can do MCA from any reputed institute or university.

Maximum of the renowned universities conduct entrance exam for admission to MCA course.
So you should at first decide which institute you want to join and then take preparation for the MCA entrance test of that institute.

All the best!
30th May 2013, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I take admission in MCA after completing BCA and scoring 67% in 12th Mathematics?

Sir i get 42 marks in maths 10 2 class can i get admission in m.c.a after b.c.a with excellent percentage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?