2nd November 2012, 09:54 PM
swappyk

can I get admission in BCS 3rd year after completing computer engineering

can i get admission in bcs 3rd if i have completed second year of computer engineering

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in Computer Engineering after completing BCS from Pune University? Is it necessary to complete 4 years of engineering?
  2. BCS eligibility after Diploma in Computer engineering?
  3. How to take admission in direct 3rd year degree after completing diploma 3rd year
  4. How may I get admission in new course of CDAC? I am pursuing BCS degree(3rd year) from Sangli(Maharashtra)
  5. Eligibility for BCS? Can I get admission in any of the BCS college?
  6. In which engineering college can I get admission in B.Tech course through CCB? What's the difference between BCS and BCA course? Whether I can do better? What's the future prospective available after BCS and BCA course.I have got 51 marks in AIEEE
  7. Admission in BCA or BCS after passing 2nd year of engineering?
  8. BCS is really a demanding and growing course? Is Maths there in BCS? Syllabus of BCS?
  9. Can I get admission for MSc in Astronomy in IISc Bangalore on the basis of BCS degree?
  10. What should I do to get a job after completing BCS and MCITP
  11. Can I get admission in direct 3rd year engineering after completing 12th HSC science?
  12. What should I prefer between BCS and Diploma?
  13. Procedure to take admission in BCS? What is my chance for admission? I have scored 70%
  14. Can i get admission in engineering 2nd year after BCS?
  15. Can I take admission for law study after doing 3rd year computer engineering? What is the procedure for the same -- [New]
  16. Higher studies after completing BCS/MCS? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to join direct 3rd year engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering?
  18. Admission in 3rd year of Engineering is possible in Australia after first 2 years in India?
15th May 2016, 11:43 PM
sah.alok932

Default Re: can I get admission in BCS 3rd year after completing computer engineering

it is not possible to get admission in 3rd year of B.SC.Even if you have completed computer engineering,which is considered superior to that of B.SC,you can not join any course in the final year.

There is no provision by which one can join any course in final year just because he have completed some course superior to that in past.
Every course has its importance and value and has some basic rules to follow to.
There is one way by which you can study B.SC as you wish to do is to start from beginning and get admitted in first year of the course and study for full three years to complete the course.

It is not possible to leave a course midway and catch a course in midway.One need to study full fledge course in order to hold that degree,as you are a engineer,it is better to study from beginning for B.SC and complete the course and become a dual degree holder both in engineering and B.SC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?