8th May 2012, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in biotechnology? Is entrance test compulsory for admission?

can i get admission in bio tect?? is entrence test is compulsry for getting adm

Related Questions:
  1. Is entrance test compulsory for admission?
  2. Current topics for PhD in Commerce?
  3. Should entrance test be compulsory for B.Com?
  4. Can I get admission in civil engineering after scoring 55% in 12th?
  5. What's the Eligibility Criteria for Common Entrance test(Admission in Medical Branch) & PMT this year? Is it compulsory to give Exam for getting admission in medical colleges of Gujarat?
  6. How to get admission for M.Sc in Biotechnology in Punjab university either by Entrance Exam or through percentage of marks?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria for MSc Plant Biotech? I have completed my BSc in Agriculture
  8. How many subjects are there in Biotech and which are they
  9. How to do my MSc Biotechnology from USA? I am doing TYBSc Biotechnology
  10. What is the qualification for Biotechnology engineering?
  11. Is the entrance test compulsory for law college admission? When are the entrance tests generally held?
  12. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? Procedure for admission?
  13. Information about the entrance tests for Ph.D Biotechnology? Is it compulsory that MSc should be completed by the time of appearing the entrance test?
  14. List of the colleges in India offering admission in B.Tech Biotechnology with Maths and Biology as compulsory subjects in class 12th?
  15. Which subjects are considerable in 12th standard to study BHM?
  16. Information about Join Entrance Test for admission in National Level Biotechnology universities offering MSc?
  17. What type of entrance test is JBT? What kind of question appear in it? Is 75% marks compulsory in 12th board? From where to get the application forms and what is the fee structure for admission into JBT?
  18. Universities offering PhD(Biotechnology) in Abroad? List of entrance exams for admission? -- [New]
8th May 2012, 07:38 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in biotechnology? Is entrance test compulsory for admission?

If you plan to join for engineering course in biotechnology then certainly you need to apply for the entrance exam. For admission to B.Sc in biotechnology course normally there is no entrance exam. Admission will be based on the marks secured in 12th standard. You need to prepare well for the entrance exam. If required join a training institute for assistance.
14th May 2012, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in biotechnology? Is entrance test compulsory for admission?

sir, i got 5200 rank in eamcet(agricultural) so what are the better options other than mbbs, i have bc-d reservation
19th May 2012, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

i hv completed my bsc in biotechnology and waiting for results.can i get admission in any college of punjab without entrance
21st May 2012, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

can i know the cost of admission in biotech?
10th June 2012, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Is enterance complusory for biotech in nagpur ?
15th June 2012, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

which etranceexam should i give to get admission in b.tech in biotechnology?
10th July 2012, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

is there any central university which offers M.Sc in biotechnology without any entrance exam?
1st October 2012, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

is there any enterence test compulsory to get admission in biotechnology Nagpur?????
1st October 2012, 10:51 PM
Beesh
Member+

Dear friend,

* Entrance test is not compulsory to pursue biotechnology course in some of the government related colleges.

* You can join any of the reputed private or government colleges all over India with the help of the marks you have scored in your higher secondary examination.

* In order to enter some of the central governments institutions you must have to appear for the entrance examinations conducted by the central government of INDIA.

* Some of the top institution in India like IIT and NIT conducts examination every year to admit candidates.

* So, you may apply for these examinations.

Best wishes :-)
1st October 2012, 11:14 PM
Beesh
Member+

Dear friend,

* Entrance test is not compulsory to pursue biotechnology course in some of the government related colleges.

* You can join any of the reputed private or government colleges all over India with the help of the marks you have scored in your higher secondary examination.

* In order to enter some of the central governments institutions you must have to appear for the entrance examinations conducted by the central government of INDIA.

* Some of the top institution in India like IIT and NIT conducts examination every year to admit candidates.

* So, you may apply for these examinations.

Best wishes :-)
29th April 2013, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

how many percentage required in inter to get admission in biotech
14th May 2013, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

Which subject is compulsory in the enterence exam of b.sc. Biotechnology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?