19th May 2019, 10:03 PM
PULLEPU THANMAYI

Can I get admission in Chartered Accountancy course after Intermediate from Science stream?

I have completed my Intermediate that is 12th Board final exam from Science stream with subject combination of MPC group. Can I take CA course now for my further study? In which module will I get admission in CA? How to apply for it?

27th May 2019, 12:32 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Chartered Accountancy course after Intermediate from Science stream?

CA refers to Chartered Accountancy and it is a professional degree course including three stages namely (i) Foundation course in CA,(ii) IPCC ( Integrated Professional Competence Course), and (iii) the final stage course.

Further, the minimum education required to pursue stage one of CA course by qualifying CPT ( Common Proficiency Test ) is a higher secondary school degree in any discipline from recognized board of education.

So, having completed your Class 12th in Science stream, you are eligible to pursue CA course beginning from its foundation course by qualifying CPT.

For more details regarding CA course structure, its eligibility condition, and other FAQs related to same, you can refer to the link www.icai.org.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?