5th September 2013, 09:49 PM

Can I get admission in CMS college of Arts and science Kottayam? I have passed 12th with 78%

I have passed plus two(science) with 78 percentage. Can i get admission in CMS college of arts and science kottayam ?

Related Questions:
  1. List of top colleges to do MSc Physics in Kerala?
  2. List of the top institutes along with their details offering commerce courses in Kerala?
  3. List of colleges in Kerala for B.A Psychology?
  4. Which college is it possible to get for BA English(Hons) after 12th Arts? What is the procedure of admission?
  5. List of the colleges which offer BCA course in kerala?
  6. Can I join Arts college after passing 12th boards? Admission in Arts college without passing in science stream? Colleges where I can join?
  7. List of private as well as government colleges offering BBA course in Tamilnadu? Fee structure details?
  8. Polytechnic Diploma is possible after 12th Arts from Delhi Government college or Bihar Government college?
  9. Top colleges for Msc in Electronics under bharathiar university
  10. Marks required to get admission in following colleges based on KEAM entrance?
  11. Sample papers and tips to prepare for J.J. Arts college aptitude test for admission in Applied Arts/Commercial Arts -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to get B.Com after passing 12th Arts?
  13. Any qualifications required to join as a Narcotic Inspector after completing B.Pharm? Syllabus for the entrance test?
  14. Is it possible to become a Psychology after completing B.Com, B.Ed? Details about the colleges in Mumbai offering the subject?
  15. Can I get admission in arts stream in Hansraj college?
  16. List of good colleges in India offering applied microbiology course?
  17. Can I get admission in college for 12th standard next year? -- [New]
  18. Which colleges will be good for me for doing PG in Psychology?
28th May 2015, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in CMS college of Arts and science Kottayam? I have passed 12th with 78%

I have passed plustwo board exam with 76.20%can i get admission in cms college kottayam
16th June 2015, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in CMS college of Arts and science Kottayam? I have passed 12th with 78%

Can I get admission to BA Literature,Communication and Journalism in CMS College Igot 84 % Marks in plus two 2015
16th June 2015, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Can we get admission to BA Literature,Communication and Journalism in CMS College Igot 84 % Marks in plus two 2015
13th May 2016, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

I have passed plus two with 72 percentage can I get an admission in CMS collage kottayam
12th May 2018, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in cms college of arts and science kottayam? I have passed 12th with 81%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?