31st July 2013, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in CU for MSc Zoology or Nutrition

Can i get admission in cu for m.sc (zoology or nutition)aftr doing b.sc general (zoology,chemistry,physiology)under cu???????pls tell me the solution.i need help

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in CU for MSc Zoology or Nutrition
  2. Can I get admission in CU for MSc Zoology or Nutrition after doing BSc General under CU
  3. Can I join M.Sc in Dietic and Nutrition being a candidate having completed B.Sc with Microbiology, Zoology and Chemistry in the year 2006?
  4. How to do MSc Zoology or MSc Biotechnology after completing graduation in Zoology
  5. MSc in applied nutrition: Colleges, Admission Procedure, Exams, Application Forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  7. Can I do distance MSc in Nutrition from Delhi University after completing BSc in Zoology, Physiology and Botany?
  8. How to take correspondence admission for MSc Zoology after completing BSc Zoology?
  9. What are the job prospects after MSc in Zoology or MSc in Biochemistry
  10. Institutes in India to pursue MSc Nutrition correspondence course?
  11. Can I take admission in CU for MSc Zoology?
  12. Date of the entrance test for admission in MSc Dietitian and Nutrition course? Best books to be referred?
  13. What is the scope of MSc in nutrition by distance education?
  14. How to take admission in for 2nd year Zoology after completing MSc Zoology
  15. How can I take correspondence admission for MSc Zoology after completing BSc Zoology? -- [New]
  16. List of open universities which provide MSc Biotechnology or other Zoology related subjects? What is the admission procedure for it?
  17. Date of the entrance exam for admission in MSc Dietician and Nutrition course? Details about the subjects and the books to be referred?
  18. Admission details for the MSc Applied Nutrition course at National Institute of Nutrition? Last date of filling the form and syllabus of the exam?
10th June 2014, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in CU for MSc Zoology or Nutrition

Can i go for msc physiology in calcutta university after bsc zoology from ignou?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?