7th April 2011, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

List of open universities which provide MSc Biotechnology or other Zoology related subjects? What is the admission procedure for it?

I am a BSc Graduate in Zoology. I have completed BEd. I am working as teacher. It is necessary to work now to meet the two ends. But I want to do my MSc Biotechnology. So please let me know the open universities which providing MSc biotechnology or any other zoology related subjects. And also let me know the admission procedures, and the course expences and course details. I prefer south Indian Universities.

Related Questions:
  1. Which universities in India provide scholarship for doing Ph.D in zoology except from CSIR?
  2. Am I eligible for M.Sc Zoology after Botany honours?
  3. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  4. How to do MSc Zoology or MSc Biotechnology after completing graduation in Zoology
  5. Can I join MSc Biotech correspondence course after passing BSc? Which are the open universities offering this course? Procedure for admission?
  6. List of universities offering M.Tech in Advance zoology and Biotechnology? I've completed B.Sc in advanced zoology and Biotechnology
  7. Can I do M.Sc Biotechnology course after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology? -- [New]
  8. Career based courses for MSc related to Zoology? How good is Biotechnology or Microbiology field?
  9. Admission procedure of phd in zoology or other related fields? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get admission in MSc Biotechnology after doing BSc in Zoology Hons
  11. Can I appear for JAM exam for admission into integrated MSc Ph.D? My subjects are Chemistry, Zoology and Biotechnology
  12. Universities providing admission for MSc zoology through entrance examination?
  13. List of universities offering MSc in Industrial Biotechnology?
  14. How many universities in India provide MSc in Animation? Does IIT Pune provide MSc programme in Animation?
  15. Universities providing M.A, MSc and B.A statistics related subjects?
  16. What is the procedure to get admission for PhD in Zoology?
  17. List of universities which offer MS in UK for B.Tech(Biotechnology) candidate? Procedure to get admission?
  18. List of universities offering PhD in Biotechnology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
29th November 2011, 05:09 PM
Yasir yousf

Default Re: List of open universities which provide MSc Biotechnology or other Zoology related subjects? What is the admission procedure for it?

Alagappa open university in tamil nadu
msc-biochemistry:-admission is through entrance test and interview
eligblity:-bsc with 55%marks
29th March 2012, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of open universities which provide MSc Biotechnology or other Zoology related subjects? What is the admission procedure for it?

i am msc zoology with specialization entomology, what are the univ that i should register and what is the procedure
8th May 2012, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

List of open university which provide msc zoology or related science subjects from lucknow
15th June 2012, 11:10 PM
Radhakrishna143

I am a BSc Graduate in Zoology. I have completed
BEd. I am working as teacher. It is necessary to
work now to meet the two ends. But I want to do
my MSc Biotechnology. So please let me know the
open universities which providing MSc
biotechnology or any other zoology related subjects. And also let me know the admission
procedures, and the course expences and course
details. I prefer south Indian Universities.
31st July 2012, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

please give me the list of Universities offering correspondence M.Sc. Biotechnology in india.
5th October 2012, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

hi I HAVE DONE MY BSC IN MICROBIOLOGY THROUGHT REGULAR MODE IN MUMBAI UNIVERSITY.
I WANTED TO KNOW CAN I DO MSC THROUGH DISTANCE EDUCAATIONN IN LIFE SCIENCE SUBJECTS( MICROBIOLOGY, ENVT SCIENCE, BIOLOGY, ETC).
wILL IT BE VALID BY AICTE APPROVED UNIVERSITIES LIKE MUMBAI UNIVERSITY FOR PHD OR LECTURERS POST IN MUMBAI COLLEGES.
9th May 2013, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

M.Sc is possible in physics from shobhit open (deemed) university
1st October 2013, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in MSc Zoology from
distance education in delhi or nearby? Names of the
universities which are UGC recognized?
13th December 2013, 06:05 AM
Unregistered

iam doing final year zoology. aftercompletion mydegree what to do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?