26th June 2012, 12:23 AM
prajakta shah

Can i get admission for degree FY(Computer science and engineering) in RIT college Islampur?

Sir , i got 54.43% in hsc board exam and 52 marks in cet (pcm). Can i get admision for degree fy (computer science & engineering) in r.i.t college islampur? Plz convey your answer.

26th June 2012, 01:18 PM
kishormore.niit

Post Re: Can i get admission for degree FY(Computer science and engineering) in RIT college Islampur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prajakta shah View Post
Sir , i got 54.43% in hsc board exam and 52 marks in cet (pcm). Can i get admision for degree fy (computer science & engineering) in r.i.t college islampur? Plz convey your answer.
Dear Prajakta,

You got 54.43% in HSC & 52% in PCM group. See RIT is a Autonomous Engineering Institute. RIT is not under any university. Becaouse of your poor marks they will rejected your application but if you gave CET exam and got good marks in that then they think about your applicaton. But if you not given CET then its impossible to take admission in RIT based on your percentage. Another solution is you have to give Donation about in lacks.... Think. But if you wants to do engineering in computer science and engineering then take admission for AMIE. Its an only institute which provides external degree. If you want more information about AMIE please visit his official website.
I Hope this infomation in userful to you. Best Luck
3rd September 2022, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i get admission for degree FY(Computer science and engineering) in RIT college Islampur?

How many donation fee for fy of computer science engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?