18th May 2013, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in a good college of DU?

I have comm with math in 12 and i am accepting more than 75% in my board exam can i get the admission in good collage of du ?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of taking admission in good colleges for M.Com after B.Com?
  2. Possibility of getting a seat in bangalore through KCET with 2931 Rank in Medical and 29000 Rank in Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to take admission in an average college of DU for B.Com?
  4. Can I get admission in a good college after scoring 29234 in ICET? In which college will I get admission?
  5. Can I get admission in good Architecture college with 76% in HSC?
  6. Getting MBBS seats through NEET in Maharashtra?
  7. Good colleges for me after scoring 650000 rank in AIEEE?
  8. Procedure to get admission in good college for B.Sc?
  9. Will I get admission in any good college of Canada after scoring good marks in GRE having secured 55% in B.Tech? -- [New]
  10. How to do B.Com after doing 12th arts?
  11. How much rank can I expect in GATE with 27 marks? Can I get admission in a good college? Procedure to get admission in any college through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. After 12th how can i get admission for Biotechnology in Punjab? How to apply for admission in a good reputed college?
  13. In which college to take admission with 108 marks in AIEEE? List of good colleges in MP for B.Tech?
  14. Apar India college affiliated to sikkim manipal university, good for MBA?
  15. Post diploma in electrical engineering from Kerala?
  16. Which colleges can I get if my English is not perfect?
  17. Can I get admission in good college with a good score of AIEEE and NATA? Is Architecture course at Goa college, good?
  18. Which college is it possible to get for BA English(Hons) after 12th Arts? What is the procedure of admission?
31st May 2015, 01:40 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in a good college of DU?

Yes you are eligible to get the admission in the best colleges as none of the college is bad as each of them runs under the DU. It is quite difficult to get admission in any college of your courses.

As admission in the DU is in the basis of board aggregate and best four subjects. The online application is available for the 2015 now and tye last date of application is 15th June 2015. The first cut off list will be displayed on 25th June.

So you have to wait till that date. Accoding to Delhi University there is same weightage for every board aggregate. There is relaxation for the OBC, SC/ST , PWD, Sports quota candidates. So if you belong to any of these category there is relaxation on cut off due to which there is chance of getting the admission in your course.

The application form is available online @ ₹ 100 and in a single application form you can give many option of different course in which you want to take admission.

For more information visit at www.du.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?