17th June 2012, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in government or NIT college after scoring 268100 in AIEEE

Name. Kanhaiya kumar
my air in aieee-268100 roll no. 20912280.my score in 59 marks . Can i get admission in govt. or NIT College

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in NIT or any other government college after scoring 77 marks in AIEEE?
  2. Can I get NIT or any other government college in AIEEE after scoring 90 marks in AIEEE under OBC category? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get any NIT, IIT and other government college after scoring 60843 rank?
  4. Admission in any NIT or any government college after scoring an AIEEE AIR of 66544 and state ranking of 668?
  5. Which government college or NIT will I get after scoring 80 marks in AIEEE?
  6. Which NIT college will I get after scoring an AIEEE OBC rank of 17431? In which government college can I get admission?
  7. Can I get NIT college after scoring AIEEE rank of 17431 in OBC? In which government college can I take admission?
  8. Can I get a government NIT college after scoring AIEEE rank of 80000 and 90000 rank? -- [New]
  9. Can I get any NIT or another government college after scoring 152125 AIR in AIEEE?
  10. Will I get NIT or any other government college for various branches after scoring 202080 rank in AIEEE?
  11. Can I get any NIT or Central government college in AIEEE after scoring AIR of 115685 in AIEEE and 4535 in SC?
  12. Can I get any NIT or government college after scoring 68518 rank in AIEEE and 16712 under OBC category?
  13. Can I get admission in NIT College after scoring 130 marks in AIEEE?
  14. Can I expect admission in a good engineering college like NIT after scoring 47 marks in AIEEE in SC category?
  15. Admission in SV NIT college in Surat after scoring 70 marks in AIEEE engineering entrance exam?
  16. Will I get admission in NIT college after scoring 59 marks in AIEEE?
  17. Can I get admission in any NIT or state government college of West Bengal after scoring 10601 rank in AIEEE B.Arch exam?
  18. Can I get admission in NIT College after scoring 434922 in AIEEE? List of the colleges?
7th October 2012, 09:10 PM
exams1
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission in government or NIT college after scoring 268100 in AIEEE

You can check your status by visiting http://www.nitw.ac.in/.
Thanks..
21st November 2012, 07:16 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Can I get admission in government or NIT college after scoring 268100 in AIEEE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Name. Kanhaiya kumar
my air in aieee-268100 roll no. 20912280.my score in 59 marks . Can i get admission in govt. or NIT College
Hi..

AIEEE as you may know is the largest Entrance which is organized in our country with over lacs of students taking part in it. It stands for the All India Engineering Entrance Examination.

This is conducted by the CBSE every year in the month of April for the Engineering candidates selection purpose. So all the students take it very seriously because the level of this exam is not as tough as the IIT JEE or the DCE EEE.

Anybody who has given class 12th or has appeared before can apply for this exam but there are only 3 consecutive attempts which are given to any particular candidate.
As per the data that you have given, your rank is beyond 2.5 lacs. I really do not know how are you expecting government colleges or NIT's?

You should know that the NIT's are the National Institute of Technologies and they are among the top Engineering colleges in the country. So they intake students from the top AIEEE rankers and they close their admissions by 5000/8000 ranks.

You cannot get any admission in any of the government colleges beyond those ranks.

Thus I am really sorry to negate what you are expecting. Please retry next year and maybe you can score better. Or what I would suggest you is that Engineering is not for you. You should try for some other profession.
Still if you wana take that up, You can look for the Private Colleges.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?