26th June 2015, 12:41 AM
Shivam arora..

Can I get admission in government polytechnic after scoring 14705 rank?

My rank is 14705 Can i get admission in goverment polytechnic

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in government polytechnic after scoring 7394 rank in delhi polytechnic -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get admission in any government polytechnic college after scoring 7603 JEXPO rank
  3. Can I get admission in government polytechnic college after scoring 89023?
  4. Can I get admission in any government polytechnic after scoring 4235 Delhi CET rank
  5. Is there any college that I can get after completing diploma in mechanical
  6. How to get admission in government college after scoring 15000 rank in Delhi Polytechnic entrance exam?
  7. Can I get admission in government polytechnic after scoring 5180 in CET?
  8. Rank to be achieved for admission in any government Polytechnic college at Kolkata through JEXPO for SC candidate?
  9. Can I get admission in any government polytechnic in Delhi after scoring 4245 in CET?
  10. can I get any government polytechnic college after scoring 5121 general rank in JEXPO?
  11. Can I get admission in any government polytechnic college in WB after scoring 5098 in JEXPO?
  12. Admission in government polytechnic colleges of North & Sout 24 Parganas with JEXPO rank of 19040?
  13. Will I get admission in Polytechnic after scoring 10873 in CET?
  14. Can I get admission to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course in any Government Polytechnic college if secured 7033 rank in Maharashtra Polytechnic CET?
  15. In which college I will get admission to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering if secured 452 rank in West Bengal JEXPO?
  16. Can I get admission in government polytechnic college of Chhattisgarh after scoring 25000 rank and female rank of 4500
  17. Can I get admission in any Government college if secured 20418 rank in Delhi Polytechnic CET being a SC candidate?
  18. Can I get admission in government college after scoring 973 rank in Chandigarh and 621 in Uttrakhand?
7th July 2015, 03:17 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission in government polytechnic after scoring 14705 rank?

You didn't mention the exam in which you have got this much of rank. But nevertheless, based on a general viewpoint we will try to help you.

See, irrespective of the centralized government exam for the diploma courses or any state level, this much of rank is not enough to get you into any of the good government colleges. this is because of the cut throat competition that has come up in the recent times.

But, you need not to get disheartened.
There are some more options in front of you

1) You can apply for the private institutions which are affiliated with the government universities. Such colleges can provide you a seat in the poly technique course.

2) Another option is that you can take admission in any of the deemed university. Their fee structure will be a bit more but then your year will not be wasted.

3) the last option is to appear again and get a good rank and get into some prestigious government college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?