23rd August 2012, 07:57 AM
bindiyapanchal

How to get admission in M.E Geotechnical engineering in LD college of engineering

I m working in Reputed civil engineering company as a planning Engineer from 1 year as i m 2011 pass out(B.tech Civil), now i got admission in ME Geotechnical Engineering in LD. college of Engineering, and i have also started to prepare for GATE 2013, now i am very much confused what to do?
What is the scope after ME Geo in future and should i leave the job?

7th July 2015, 03:20 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get admission in M.E Geotechnical engineering in LD college of engineering

You need to first qualify the graduate aptitude test of engineering that is conducted for the admission in post graduate course m.tech after completing b.tech and after the exam has been cracked by you then through online counselling you can get admission in a collage you want based on your rank.

>> LD collage of engineering can be easily approached by you if you qualify the entrance but if you are interested in the distance education or for the Saturday and Sunday classes only then you can contact the admission cell office of the collage because here you can get the admission on its own written as some collages take its own entrance that will be much better and easy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?