22nd August 2020, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Graduate degree course in Delhi University having a year gap since passed 12th?

Sir, I qualified my 12th Board exams in the 2019 exam session after which I did not took admission in any Graduate degree course. So, is it possible to take admission in B.Com in any colleges affiliated to Delhi University? Which all documents would be required for admission? Will I face any difficulties due a year gap?

24th August 2020, 03:11 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Graduate degree course in Delhi University having a year gap since passed 12th?

No,there is no issue regarding admission for gap year candidates.

You will have to submit gap year certificate for admission.

For more information about the admission visit at www.du.ac.in.
24th August 2020, 07:48 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Graduate degree course in Delhi University having a year gap since passed 12th?

Yes,you can continue education course even after a gap,better you can opt for distance mode,as natural you need to invest time for the study,assessments.
You might be facing little difficult as ater a gp you are going to do the course,there might be change in the exam pattern, change in the syllabus.
When you have zeal to do so then surely you can come out with good results.
In your case there is not much gap exist,you can either go regular mode or distance mode. .You need to produce 10th,12th score card,transfer certificate ,bonafide certificate ,one identification proof

Colleges that offer B.COM course under DU are listed below:-
1)Shri Ram College of Commerce
2)Hindu College
3)Venkateshwara College
4)Hansraj College
5)Ramjas College
6)Delhi College of Arts and Commerce
7)Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce
8)Indraprastha College for Women
24th August 2020, 10:15 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Yes, you can take admission in Graduate degree course in Delhi University after 1 year gap since you passed 12th class .

There is no age limit for graduation course in any university. It only requires only minimum marks in intermediate depending upon the course you choose.
25th August 2020, 04:42 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to take admission in B.Com course in colleges affiliated to DU.

The admission in B.Com course is on merit basis. The last date to fill application form is 31st August 2020.

So, you can apply for the admission. Gap year is no bar to get admission in the course.

To get detail information regarding DU admission procedure visit at www.du.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?