13th July 2014, 03:55 AM
Unregistered

Whether a 21 years old 12th passed candidate is eligible to get admission in Delhi University for UG(Regular) programme?

hello
i'm 21 yrs old, passed 12th regular batch.
can i get an admission to delhi university
for ug course regular??????
please reply as soon as possible
thank you in advance

13th August 2014, 02:38 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Whether a 21 years old 12th passed candidate is eligible to get admission in Delhi University for UG(Regular) programme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
i'm 21 yrs old, passed 12th regular batch.
can i get an admission to delhi university
for ug course regular??????
please reply as soon as possible
thank you in advance
Basically, the candidate age with below 25 years are eligible to get admission for UG course in Delhi university. Since, you are an 21 year old student, you are definitely eligible to get admission for UG course through Delhi university.

Eligibility Criteria for UG course in Delhi University:-

-The applicant must have passed 10+2 from a reputed board/educational board or equivalent in any discipline -The applicant required to score at least 50% marks.

-The applicant may also be required to appear for entrance exam conducted by the Delhi university.

-The eligibility criteria differ from courses offered by Delhi university, so the applicant should contact the Delhi university directly.

Official website of Delhi University:- Delhi University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?