11th May 2012, 04:31 PM
Goswami Dipak kumar

How can I join Indian Army after completing B.Com with 51 percentage? I am 23 years old

i am complet b.com with 51 percentage and i am 23 years old how to i join indian army

13th May 2012, 10:44 AM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: How can I join Indian Army after completing B.Com with 51 percentage? I am 23 years old

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goswami Dipak kumar View Post
i am complet b.com with 51 percentage and i am 23 years old how to i join indian army
You can join Indian Army as n officer after the completion of graduation through Combined defence service examination. The CDS examination is conducted by the Union Public service commission twice in a year. This exam is conducted for the selection of candidate as an officer in Indian Army, Air force and Navy. The eligibility required for the combined defence service examination is given below:

Education Qualification
For the CDS examination a candidate should be graduate in any discipline from the recognized university. Those appeared in the final year examination are also eligible to apply for the Combined defence service examination.
Candidate applying for the Indian Air force and Navy should have physics and Maths at 10+2.

Age Limit
Indian Military Academy 19-24 Years
Air Force Academy 19-25Years
Naval Academy 19-23 Years
Officers’ Training Academy 19-25 Years

For more information on combined defence service examination you can also visit at the below web site:
www.upsc.gov.in
13th May 2012, 11:59 AM
rachender singh

Default Re: How can I join Indian Army after completing B.Com with 51 percentage? I am 23 years old

hello friend,
you can join INDIAN ARMY after completing your graduation in any discipline.
As you have done your b.com you can join INDIAN ARMY by many roots i.e Combined defence service examination. This examination is conducted 2 times in a year . It is conducted by the Union Public service commission. Due to this examination candidate can enter in army and in naval as an officers.
This is the best option for you to join the indian army or navy or indian air force.
13th May 2012, 01:55 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Army after completing B.Com with 51 percentage? I am 23 years old

You can join Indian Army after completion of B.Com. through appearing CDS Exam and there is no criteria for percentage of marks to apply for CDS.

CDS - COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICE exam conducted by UPSC twice every year as CDS-I and CDS-II for entry in to:-

INDIAN MILITARY ACADEMY
INDIAN NAVAL ACADEMY
INDIAN AIR FORCE ACADEMY
INDIAN OFFICER'S TRAINING ACADEMY

The candidate must be an unmarried Indian male having either appear for the final Graduation Degree or pass in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 19 to 24 years with good Physical and Mental health, is eligible to apply for Indian Army of CDS.

The selection is through written exam followed by personal interview along with Physical Fitness and Medical Test.

As you are 23 years old Commerce Graduate, you are eligible to apply for Indian Army of CDS.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
14th May 2012, 11:13 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,

Yes shore you can eligible for indian army, to join in indian army you can apply CDS(Combined Defence Service) examination.
This exam is conducted two times in a year i.e CDS-I, CDS-II.

Eligibility criteria:

-->The candidate should be complete graduation from any recognised university.

-->Final year graduation candidates also eligible.

-->Candidate should be a citizen of india.

-->Candidate must be physically fit.

Age criteria:

Indian Military Academy 19-24 Years,

Air Force Academy 19-25Years,

Naval Academy 19-23 Years Officers’ Training Academy 19-25 Years

Selection procedure:

Written test,
Personal interview,
Medical test.

For more details visit

http://www.upsc.gov.in

All the best
15th May 2012, 07:12 PM
sirimulla srikanth
Senior Member++

Yes,you are eligible to join in INDIAN ARMY.

CDS exam is the entrance exam for INDIAN ARMY this exam is conducted by the UPSC twice a year.The required eligibility for this exam is given below.

ELIGIBILITY:

1.EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION : Graduation

2.AGE LIMIT :19 TO 24 Years

3.NATIONALITY :Indian

4.Only male candidates are applicable.

SELECTION PROCESS DONE IN THREE PHASES:

1.Written exam

2.Interview

3.Medical test

If you want more information about this exam please visit web site www.upsc.gov.in

BEST OF LUCK....
8th June 2012, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

i have complited my b.com. but i am a private student.can i join indian army as an officer.
2nd August 2012, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Indian Army After completing B.com? I am 22yrs old and open Cast
4th August 2012, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am avinash.
I want to join in indian army GD.
My right hand's elbow is little bit bent than my left hand.
Is it make problem?
9th August 2012, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

i am 23 years old.i dint have any graduate certificate...can i join in indian army
25th August 2012, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

how can i join indian army after completing 10th pass with 50% percentage ? I am 21 years old
17th December 2012, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

what is the percentage for cds exam ?? im a graduate with 58 %, is there any cut off for graduation. please help me.
16th May 2013, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Indian Army
after completing B.Com with 57
percentage? I am 21years old
4th June 2013, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

I complet my graduation in b.com. How can i join indian army for officer post? Please tell me all the procesure which i have to follow???
22nd July 2013, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

How much percentages is required for join Indian army completing b.com?
10th September 2013, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

how can i join indian army
26th November 2013, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

i have 24 years old . I have completed my graduation , so i want to join Indian army ..can i eligible ...to join army ?
26th November 2013, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

i have 24 years old . I have completed my graduation , so i want to join Indian army ..can i eligible ...to join army ?
26th November 2013, 12:26 PM
Kunal D Rathod

I have 24years old. I have completed my b.com graduation (46%) .
I want to join Indian army . So can i eligible for Indian army..?
yes or No
so yes what i do for that.?

Kunal Rathod .
10th July 2014, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

i have completed b.com degree in 2013 (55%)
so now can i join indian army? how and what way to go?
what i do for that?
14th April 2019, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

I am ready to join indian army I am completed my graduation that is bcom how can I join now
6th November 2019, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

I'm born in 1996 now I'm at the age of 23 complete 24 running and I'm graduate from commerce so ..in defence where I can apply
20th February 2020, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage require for a B com graduate to join Indian army through CDS.
20th March 2020, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Is SSB compulsory after CDS For a Bcom Student.......
25th August 2020, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Hello I'm a girl right now I'm doing B.Com 2nd yr. So my question is in which field I'm eligible in Indian army and I do lisp so is this creates any problems in joining Indian army or am I still eligible to join INDIAN army.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?