15th June 2018, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in M.Sc Computer Science or IT in Mumbai University after BCA?

I'm graduate in BCA with aggregate 76.85% and my TYBCA (3rd year) percentage is 83%. Can I get admission in M.Sc Computer Science or Information Technology from Mumbai University?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any difficulty to get IT jobs through MSc(Computer Science) course for BCA(H) graduate? -- [New]
  2. Can I get admission in 3rd year in MCA course in Mumbai University after completing MSc in computer science?
  3. Is it a right choice to opt for MSc computer science after doing BCA? Which is better between MCA and MSc computer science?
  4. Which is the best University for M.Sc in Computer Science in Karnataka?
  5. List of colleges I can get seat for M.Sc. Chemistry with a rank of 1868?
  6. Can I do MCA after Msc?
  7. University which is having the best computer science department?
  8. Admission in MSc CS or IT in Mumbai University after graduating in BCA with aggregate of 64% and T.Y BCA percentage of 72%?
  9. Is there any entrance test to get admission in MSc in Computer Science?
  10. Colleges in Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar for M.Sc IT and M.Sc Computer Science?
  11. Will i get admission in BCA in regular full time college in Mumbai after doing 12th science from NIOS? Where are the centers offering BCA in Mumbai of these university?
  12. List of colleges which offer BCA course in Mumbai University? Requirements to get admission?
  13. How to do M.Tech distance learning after completing BSc computer science with 67% and MSc computer science with 52% from University of Mumbai
  14. Can I do MSc Computer Science in private after graduating in computer science?
  15. Eligiblity to apply for BCA after completing 12th Commerce without Maths? Job opportunities and colleges in Mumbai for BCA? How BCA is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  16. Date of sale of forms of MCA exam? Date of entrance exams?
  17. List of colleges for doing M.Sc. and M.Phil. in computer science? Can I do Ph.D. just after B.Sc. in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do BCA from Mumbai University after completing diploma in computer engineering?
20th June 2018, 03:43 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in M.Sc Computer Science or IT in Mumbai University after BCA?

Yes, you can get admission in Mumbai university for M.Sc Computer science.

The basic eligibility required for studying M.Sc Computer science is a bachelor's or equivalent degree in any related subject from any recognized university.

The admissions are given based on the merit performance in the previous years education.
Since you have studied BCA you are eligible for applying to the M.Sc Computer science or IT course.

For applying to the course you need to visit the college directly and apply for the course by filling the application form with all the required personal & education details.
You need to pay the registration fees and submit the application form directly or through post.

Based on the merit performance the admissions are given into the university.

For more information visit the official website of Mumbai University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?