18th November 2010, 09:14 PM
nikhil389

Is there any entrance test to get admission in MSc in Computer Science?

May i know will i have to appear for any CET to get admission in Msc in CS or just my TY marks will be count. Even i want to know the list of colleges who offer Msc in CS in Mumbai.

Related Questions:
  1. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  2. Is there any entrance test for MSc in computer science from Mumbai University? When the forms will be available?
  3. What is the procedure to do MSc Physics after passing BSc Computer Science? Is there any entrance test which I will need to answer?
  4. Is it possible to do M.Phil/Ph.D in computer science after completing MSc computer science?
  5. How to get admission for M.Sc in Computer Science without giving Entrance Exam?
  6. Which courses are available in Pune University after completing BCS in Pune
  7. MSc computer science entrance test results?
  8. Can I do MSc Computer Science in private after graduating in computer science?
  9. Will I get admission in M.Sc Computer Science after completing B.Sc Maths? Job opportunities and percentage required to get admission in M.Sc Computer Science?
  10. Colleges in Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar for M.Sc IT and M.Sc Computer Science?
  11. Are MSc food science 4th semester students eligible for Ph.D entrance test?
  12. How can I prepare for entry test of MSc computer science
  13. What is msc computer science entrance exam syllabus of 2009-2010? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How much rank should I get in MSc Computer Science entrance exam to get admission in a good college?
  15. Which entrance test to answer to take up computer science engineering in Christ Engineering College Bangalore?
  16. Is it important to give the entrance test for MSc Marine Science? can I get admission without entrance test?
  17. Difference between MSC IT and MSC cs(computer Science)? -- [New]
  18. Syllabus of MSc computer science?
25th November 2010, 05:30 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance test to get admission in MSc in Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikhil389 View Post
May i know will i have to appear for any CET to get admission in Msc in CS or just my TY marks will be count. Even i want to know the list of colleges who offer Msc in CS in Mumbai.
Most of the reputed colleges conduct common entrance exam to take up candidates to the PG level courses. The colleges offering M.SC in computer Science are University of Mumbai, S.K. Somaiya College of Arts, Science & Commerce, D.G.Ruparel College, University Department of Computer Science, S. I. E. S. College of Arts & Commerce, Ramniranjan Jhunjhunwala college, Lala Lajpat Rai College of Commerce & Economics, D. J. B. College, Thakur College of Science & Commerce, Kirti College of Science & Commerce, G. N. Khalsa college, King's Circle, Bhavan's college, Ramnarayan Ruia College, K. M. C. College, Birla College, Mithibai College, Changu Kana Thakur College, Janseva Shikshan Mandals Arts, Com. & Sci. College, N. B. Mehta ( Valwada ) Science College etc.
25th November 2010, 07:56 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance test to get admission in MSc in Computer Science?

dear friend

To get admission in M.sc CS, manny colleges offers direct admission as per the eligiblity creteria. But manny good colleges will conduct his own entrance examination to get admission in M.sc CS.

DU, JNU, BITSAT is the entrance exams for M.SC CS.

S.K. Somaiya College of Arts, Science & Commerce, Ghatkopar East, mumbai is the good college for get admission in M.SC CS course.

But, if you have scored good marks in your graduation, then you will definately get direct admission in this course.

According to me, this course is best course in now a days and after completing this 2 year course, you will also do M.tech.

After completing M.tech, you will find good jobs in Software and networking field.
4th February 2011, 11:45 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,

Most of the renowned institutes or universities conduct an entrance test to admit students to the M.Sc course.

But you can get direct admission to the average grade colleges, with your graduation marks.

So tell us particularly which institute you want to join then we will help you with the entrance exam details.

All the best!!
6th February 2011, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

S.K. Somaiya College of Arts, Science & Commerce, Ghatkopar East
6th February 2011, 06:43 PM
nikhil389

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkle View Post
Dear friend,

Most of the renowned institutes or universities conduct an entrance test to admit students to the M.Sc course.

But you can get direct admission to the average grade colleges, with your graduation marks.

So tell us particularly which institute you want to join then we will help you with the entrance exam details.

All the best!!
S.K. Somaiya College of Arts, Science & Commerce, Ghatkopar East
2nd May 2011, 07:06 AM
Unregistered

hwo percentage should get in B.E to do Msc(C.S) in abroad
8th May 2011, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

may know when cet entrance exam of msc comp,science will be conducted
10th May 2011, 11:17 AM
SABA NIGAR

Smile Re: Is there any entrance test to get admission in MSc in Computer Science?

Can i take addmission
28th May 2011, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

is there any entrance test for m.sc in environmental science?i wan take admission in somaiya college.
25th July 2011, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

what is starting salary when we completed my msc(cs) after that m tech?
18th September 2011, 01:16 AM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

hi dear,
There are many graded universities and colleges providing MSC in cs,
For example in VIT your +2 marks are considered as eligibility for entrance but it is an 5 year integrated program.you can also make use of Bitsat exam which is providing you msc in cs at a score around 270 to 300 in hyderabad and goa campus.DU,JNU,somaiya college of arts science and commerce (gorkharpur east)
also provide entrance for msc in cs.
22nd October 2011, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

i want the list of collages offering msc in information technology or computer science in bangalore. How can i take admission for this course
7th December 2011, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me the list of top colleges of punas of msc(cs)??
16th January 2012, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

I want take admission in pune university in d.Y.Patil College. is any entrance test is there ???
4th February 2012, 02:56 AM
Unregistered

How many percentage require to get direct admission?
12th April 2012, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

I have to do MSc in Computer Science, is there any entrance test to get admission in that.
12th April 2012, 09:56 PM
kutti.29
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Is there any entrance test to get admission in MSc in Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have to do MSc in Computer Science, is there any entrance test to get admission in that.

Hi friend!
>>Most of the universities does not have any entrance examination for M.Sc IT course
>>These seats are generally filled up by pure mark basis of the graduation degree.
>>The general instruction for the same will be published in the month of June 2012.
>>The total selection procedure for the admission will be finished by August.
>>The M.Sc classes commence from the begining of the September 2012

All the best
2nd July 2012, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

what is last years cut off for M.Sc.CS in sk somaiya ghatkopat(east)?
plz............coz i dnt what to do plz help me...... :(
2nd July 2012, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me what is last Year cut off for M.Sc.Computer Scienece in somaiya ghatkopar(west)
plz help me............. :(
2nd July 2012, 04:04 PM
kalpesh1956

can any one telll me what is Last years cut off for m.sc computer science????
plz....help me.... :'(
26th August 2013, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

how many marks do we need for giving entrance exam of jnu
17th July 2014, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

can i get d admission for mcs computer science? i have got pass class in bcs computer science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?