19th January 2014, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Colleges in Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar for M.Sc IT and M.Sc Computer Science?

I have done BCA with 76% from Gujarat University. And I have given CMAT test with 51 marks from AICTE. I want to do Msc. IT OR Msc. computer science now . Which are colleges from any universities in Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar to do this. and which is most preferable for me Msc. IT OR Msc. cs? plz reply me very soon.

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after completing BSc, MCA, MSc in Electronics, MSc in Forensic or MSc IT? Any good institute in Ahmedabad city to do Ethical Course?
  2. Which are the best MSc Chemistry college in Gandhinagar?
  3. Can I do MSc Computer Science in private after graduating in computer science?
  4. How to do M.Phil after completing MSc computer science?
  5. Is it a right choice to opt for MSc computer science after doing BCA? Which is better between MCA and MSc computer science?
  6. Can I do MCA after Msc?
  7. Is there any entrance test to get admission in MSc in Computer Science?
  8. List of colleges for doing M.Sc. and M.Phil. in computer science? Can I do Ph.D. just after B.Sc. in computer science?
  9. Which one is better between MSc computer science and MSc IT?
  10. Difference between MSc after BSc and Integrated MSc?
  11. MSc Mathematics or MSc Computer Science after BSc Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get a seat for integrated MSc Computer Science after scoring 42% marks in 2nd PU exam? Colleges offering integrated MSc Computer Science in Bangalore(KA) or Coimbatore(TN)?
  13. List of the top colleges along with their procedure under Amravati University offering M.Sc course? What are career opportunities after that?
  14. List of courses that can be done in Assam after completing B.Sc(Chemistry) in Guwahati?
  15. Syllabus of MSc computer science?
  16. Colleges offering course in MSc Computer Science and MSc Software Engineering(Integrated 5 years)?
  17. Top colleges for MSc Computer Networks course in UK?
  18. Is Maths compulsory in 12th for MSc in computer science?
4th March 2014, 07:14 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Colleges in Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar for M.Sc IT and M.Sc Computer Science?

M.Sc Computer science or Information Technology has a great scope for getting a good job even in India or abroad.Computer science is a good stream where candidates can in to various streams.So you may find very good number of job opportuntieis in the Multinational companies or software industries.so you must have a good knowledge on programming languages meanwhile.

There are various good colleges offering M.Sc Computer science or Information Technology streams are given below,
→ Rai University,
Saroda,Dholka Taluka,
Ahmedabad,Gujarat
Ph.No: 8980004323,8980004327/8/6
→ St.Xaviers College,
P.B.No.4168,Ahmedabad,
Gujarat - 380 009

For getting Admission in to the Masters degree in streams such as Computer Science or Information Technology you must have studied a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or Graduation from a recognized university.So there is a good scope in Computer Science field.You may Apply for the Multinational companies with having good Academic,Analytics,Creative skills.To get a good job you must have a good communication and Interpersonal Skills.

Some other institutes offers this course are International Institute of Management & Research,Sabarmati Arts & Commerce college,Smt A.P.Patel Arts College,Bhavan’s Sheth R.A.College of Arts & Commerce,TCIL IT Computer Education & Training centre,Prakash college of Educational Trust and more.You may find various roles such as Database Administrators,Software developers,Computer and information systems managers,Computer system analyst and more.
24th May 2014, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges in Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar for M.Sc IT and M.Sc Computer Science?

Goood collage and my feature is hear start l have mscit complete for 1year and I want to msc it 2 year admission to take
15th May 2015, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

Here should provide the list of colleges which are affiliated to AICTE for msc(it)
25th July 2015, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Hi i have done bca with 62% and now i want to know which colleges are best and i have to do mscit in ahemdabad or ghandhinagar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?