8th September 2011, 12:10 AM
mo1

Can I get admission for MS in Computer Science in universities of USA having secured 58.9% in Computer Science Engineering?

i have completed my engineering in computer science with aggregate of 58.9% can i get an admission in the universities of usa to pursue ms in computer science?

Related Questions:
  1. Where to get admission in PG course in computer science after B.Tech?
  2. How to study MS in computer science in USA? I have scored 5.58 CGPA in my B.E in computer science
  3. How may I join USA university for higher education in Computer Science?I've studied computer science for two years from NIIT
  4. Procedure to be followed to get admission in MS in Computer Science and Engineering in USA universities after clearing GRE and TOEFL?
  5. Eligibility to study MS in Computer Science in Abroad for B.Tech(ECE) graduate? Specializations related to Computer Science?
  6. Top universities in USA and UK to do MS in computer science?
  7. Eligibility to study MS in top universities of USA for a candidate with 82.2% in 10th, 77.8% in 12th and 70.5% till 4th semester of B.E.? Cutoff marks required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission?
  8. Information about B.Ed computer science in INGOU?
  9. Colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branches? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Admission for MS(computer Science) in USA after scoring 1070 in GRE?
  11. How to join in Hindustan University in CSE group after scoring 93.5?
  12. Am I eligible to do MS in USA in any computer science subject after completing my B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  13. How to pursue MS in computer science in USA? List of top 10 universities?
  14. List of USA universities for B.Tech in computer science with full scholarship?
  15. Will I have to give any entrance exams like GATE to do Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to do Ph.D? List of government or central universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science?
  16. Can I study Master's Degree in USA if completed B.Tech from Distance Education and having secured 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  17. List of universities to apply for Ph.D in Computer Science? -- [New]
  18. How B.Sc Computer Science is differ from B.Tech Computer Science Engineering?
16th October 2011, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission for MS in Computer Science in universities of USA having secured 58.9% in Computer Science Engineering?

sir m the student of final yr engg. comp.sci.
i wnna do MS in CS from USA.
sir plz do tl me what i nedd 2 do to get admission in MS course offered by US univercity.
[email protected]
17th January 2012, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission for MS in Computer Science in universities of USA having secured 58.9% in Computer Science Engineering?

i hav completed my BE.c.s ..am planning to do MS in comp sc. please suggest me the best university around the world or in US....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?