12th August 2019, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in spot selection without taking admission in first selection?

Sir, I have been chosen by a college in first selection. But, due to some reason I couldn't take admission. So, please tell me am I eligible for spot selection or not?

16th June 2023, 02:08 PM
eduking

Default Re: Can I get admission in spot selection without taking admission in first selection?

Once you have been allotted admission through counseling, it will not be possible to change colleges. Hence, if you have chosen a college, you have to take admission to the said college.

There is no such procedure where you can cancel your seat and take admission to another college through second-stage counseling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?