5th April 2012, 06:06 PM
hariff

Selection procedure of Anna university for TNEA and TNPCEE? Is there any entrance exam for admission into other colleges? Is the admission purely on the basis of cutoff marks?

How the selection procedure in anna university for tnea and tnpcee.
Is there any entrance exams for admissions as the other colleges are conducting their own.

Or the admission is purely on cut off mark basis.

Kindly reply

Related Questions:
  1. When application for TNEA and TNPCEE will be issued? Selection procedure and entrance exam details?
  2. When the application of TNPCEE will be issued? Coaching centre in Chennai for TNPCEE and TNEA?
  3. In which college I will get admission if secured 292.5 cutoff marks in TNEA(B.Arch)?
  4. Maximum and minimum cutoff marks for B.Arch in Anna University and Anna University affiliated colleges? Colleges in which I could get after scoring 287.6 marks? List of top 10 architecture colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is there any University take in candidates for B.Ed based on the post graduation course?
  6. Procedure for admission in JBT Delhi? Is admission on the basis of 12th marks?
  7. Best possible colleges in Tamil Nadu for 195.75 scorer in TNEA?
  8. Possibility to pursue M.Sc(IT) or MCA after completing BCA? Best course for BCA graduate?
  9. Will I get admission after scoring 173.75 cutoff?
  10. What is the maximum and minimum cutoff marks for B.Arch in Anna University and Anna University affiliated colleges?
  11. What colleges can I get through counseling in TNEA after scoring 173 cutoff?
  12. Procedure of admission in JBT Delhi? Is admission on the basis of Entrance Test or Marks in 12th? Date of sale of admission form? From where to get the form? Where to submit the form?
  13. What is the procedure to get admission in MSc Maths at Utkal University? What is the cutoff marks to pass the entrance exam?
  14. How to do Ph.D after completing MBA in marketing?
  15. Way to do PhD in HR while doing government job?
  16. How can I calculate aggregate percentage to study Chemistry Honours in Delhi University? Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to get admission? List of reputed colleges offering Chemistry Honours under Delhi University? -- [New]
  17. Can I get admission in any government college under Anna University after scoring 39.8 marks in TANCET M.E?
  18. Which course is best after BSc chemistry? I have scored 49%
29th July 2012, 09:04 PM
abthar

Cool Re: Selection procedure of Anna university for TNEA and TNPCEE? Is there any entrance exam for admission into other colleges? Is the admission purely on the basis of cutoff marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hariff View Post
How the selection procedure in anna university for tnea and tnpcee.
Is there any entrance exams for admissions as the other colleges are conducting their own.

Or the admission is purely on cut off mark basis.

Kindly reply
hi

Anna university selection procedure is common and which is open to every one those who applying counselling.

steps to be followed for counselling

1.first apply counselling by getting application form

2.give all your details regarding
initials,
parents name,
surname
date of birth
total marks
etc

because nowadays competition is high and students scored same marks is also high,so your date of birth also increase you to get qualify than others.

3.while attending counselling you have to decide which college and group you gonna take.there is nothing helpful in choosing or selecting without knowing the engineering disciplines.

4.more than 5 colleges you should keep in mind while applying,so it is useful you to select when one college missed.

all the deatils regarding vacancy list under marks,under castes is shown in screen as well as in websites..

Hope this information helps you

All the best
29th September 2012, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Selection procedure of Anna university for TNEA and TNPCEE? Is there any entrance exam for admission into other colleges? Is the admission purely on the basis of cutoff marks?

How do they rank cbse students in anna university admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?