2nd June 2018, 02:39 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering with 31 marks in JEXPO being an OBC candidate?

Respected Sir, I have scored 31 marks in JEXPO. I belongs to OBC category. I am interested to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering course. So, I would like to know that I can get admission in this Diploma course with this marks?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering through JEXPO?
  2. Can I get admission to study Environmental Engineering in any Government college with 21375 rank in JEXPO being an OBC candidate?
  3. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering for SC candidate?
  4. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering on 10th basis?
  5. Chances to study Diploma in Aeronautical engineering through JEXPO? List of colleges and cut off marks for admission?
  6. Should I appear in JEXPO to study Marine Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th?
  7. Can I study Diploma in Petroleum Engineering through JEXPO after 10th being a girl candidate?
  8. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. List of colleges offering admission to Diploma course without JEXPO scorecard?
  10. Which are the courses that can be done after Diploma in Automobile Engineering? Can I do Agriculture Engineering after 10th and Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  11. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma Automobile in National Institute of Management and Technology, Kolkata?
  12. Eligibility to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Christ Polytechnic Institute? -- [New]
  13. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Agriculture for an OBC candidate who have scored 181.25 marks in JEXPO?
  14. Direct admission to study Engineering Diploma for a candidate who has secured 60% in 10th?
  15. Can I get admission to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course if secured 13869 rank in JEXPO?
  16. Entrance exams to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) in Europe for Diploma holder?
  17. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Is it possible to do BA course after completion diploma in Automobile Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
3rd June 2018, 02:35 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering with 31 marks in JEXPO being an OBC candidate?

No, you cannot get admission for diploma in Automobile Engineering.

JEXPO exam is a state level polytechnic entrance exam conducted once in every year in the month of May by West Bengal State Council of Technical Education.

The exam is conducted for 200 marks. For getting admissio in any polytechnic colleges you nedd to score at least 50% of marks in the exam.

Since you have scored 31 marks in the exam the chances are very less for getting admission for diploma in automobile engineering.
You can visit the college's directly based on your previous years performance or you can attend entrance exams conducted by the university.
3rd June 2018, 11:57 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering with 31 marks in JEXPO being an OBC candidate?

Diploma in Automobile Engineering is a Diploma level Automobile Engineering course. The duration of this course is three years. For this course candidate must have passed 10th class with Mathematics and Science from a recognized Board.

As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to get admission good govt college to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering with 31 marks in JEXPO being an OBC candidate so as per my suggestion you should apply for admission in private college which aceept your score.

The name of best employment area for you after completing this course are given below.

1. Nexgen Careers - Coimbatore

2. Hyundai Groups - Chennai

3. OFOS Services Pvt. Ltd. - Od

4. Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR - Nellore

5. Rathinam Techzone - Coimbatore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?