21st June 2012, 06:58 PM
sushman rani

Can I get admission in Thapar University after scoring overall rank of 208762?

good evening sir or mam ,i want to say you that my aieee overall rank is 208762 and my state rank is 5142 ,can i get admission in your institute .please sir tell me about admission

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission after scoring overall rank of 208762 and state rank of 5142
  2. Can I get admission in PEC or Thapar University after scoring 2963 rank
  3. Can I get admission in Thapar university Punjab afer scoring 25k to 30k rank in AIEEE?
  4. Can I get admission in Thapar University for B.Tech after scoring 70% in 12th
  5. Can I get admission in Thapar University after scoring 70% in 12th?
  6. Where can I get admission for B.Tech after scoring an AIEEE rank of 89942(overall)? Which are the good colleges in which I can get? Any chance for admission in Thapar University(Punjab)?
  7. Admission in Thapar University Punjab after scoring an AIEEE rank of 52000?
  8. Is there any chance for admission in Thapar University after scoring 70 marks in AIEEE and 4000 state rank?
  9. How can I get admission in Thapar college after scoring 47051 rank in AIEEE
  10. Is there any chance of getting in Thapar University after scoring 70 marks in AIEEE and state rank of 4000?
  11. Can I get admission in Thapar University, Patiala after scoring 424 marks and 2702 rank in JET test -- [New]
  12. Admission in Thapar and PEC after scoring 19361 rank in AIEEE?
  13. How to acquire admission into Thapar University, if I have scored 30 marks in AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Minimum rank to secure to get admission for ECE in Thapar University?
  15. Any chances for me in Thapar after scoring 600000 rank? Will there any any vacant seat available?
  16. How to get admission in Thapar University Patiala after completing 12th with 62.80%?
  17. Procedure to apply for Thapar University Patiala?
  18. Can I get admission in Thapar University after scoring 83 marks in JEE mains?
20th September 2012, 03:12 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Thapar University after scoring overall rank of 208762?

You can apply in Thapar University for B.Tech programs with AIR of 208762 in AIEEE
For admission to B.Tech courses in Thapar University refer the following url:
http://www.thapar.edu

But before applying for admission you will have to decide which branch in B.Tech engineering you want to pursue as per your interest, skills and qualification. You haven't mentioned in which branch/discipline you want to choose in B. Tech. There are several branches:

Civil Engineering
Mechanical Engineering
Chemical Engineering
Computer Science and Electronics
Electrical Engineering
Aeronautical Engineering
Information Technology
Automobile Engineering
Print Engineering
Mining Engineering
Biotechnology (Physics, Chemistry and Biology is mandatory as a subject in class 12)

I would also like to inform you that qualifying entrance examination opens the door for getting admission in engineering colleges. However, the most important thing you should remember is that together with your rank in entrance examination your class 12 aggregate marks are also very important. You haven't mentioned that. It plays a crucial part in making you eligible to get admission. Your Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) marks will matter the most while taking admission in colleges offering Electronics and Computer Engineering. In Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) your aggregate percentage should not be less than 65%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?