23rd June 2016, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in top Engineering colleges of Maharashtra with 87 marks in MAH-CET being an OBC candidate?

Hello,
Can I get admission in top Engineering colleges in Maharashtra as I have scored 87 marks in MAH-CET and I belongs to OBC category?

Related Questions:
  1. Top 20 colleges in Maharashtra that I can get through MAH CET? I have got 90.58% in MAH CET
  2. Cutoff marks of MAH CET MCA course in Maharashtra top 10 colleges?
  3. Cutoff marks of MAH CET MCA course in Maharashtra top colleges?
  4. How to get admission through CAP for engineering in Maharashtra on the basis of CET score?
  5. Cutoff marks of MAH CET for getting admission in top business schools in Mumbai?
  6. What score in MAH CET required to be selected in maharashtra college? fee structure through MAH CET?
  7. List of top colleges under MAH CET? Any sectional cut-offs?
  8. What's the expected cut-off marks for taking Admission in Maharashtra engineering colleges?I belong to OBC
  9. Will I get in top colleges after scoring 60.36 percentile in MAH CET? Should I wait for counseling?
  10. In which top engineering colleges can I get after scoring 86 marks in CET exam and 41 marks in AIEEE exam?
  11. Cutoff system of MHT-CET and top colleges under MHT-CET
  12. Top engineering colleges that I can get in Civil Engineering after scoring 86 marks in CET exam and 41 marks in AIEEE exam?
  13. Can i get into top 10 colleges of Pune after scoring 77 marks in MAH MBA CET? Which are the good colleges in Pune?
  14. How much should I score in CET exam for admission in top Engineering Colleges being a SC category candidate? -- [New]
  15. Minimum marks required to get a good college through MHT CET for outside Maharashtra student? With 100 marks which college can I get?
  16. In which college I would be able to get admission for MBA if I have secured 125 marks in MAH CET?
  17. Top 20 colleges in Maharashtra after scoring 93.72 percentile in MCA CET?
  18. Cutoff marks for last years MHT CET exam for admission in engineering colleges of Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd June 2016, 11:53 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in top Engineering colleges of Maharashtra with 87 marks in MAH-CET being an OBC candidate?

No you are not eligible to get admission in top Engineering colleges of Maharashtra with 87 marks in MAH-CET being an OBC candidate

BEST COLLEGE FOR YOU

** D.Y.Patil College of Engineering

** Walchand College of Engineering

** Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering

** Cummins College of Engineering for Women

** K.J.Somaiya College of Engg.

** Sinhgad College of Engineering
4th June 2017, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in top Engineering colleges of Maharashtra with 87 marks in MAH-CET being an OBC candidate?

Can I get admission in walchand college for 87 marks in MHT CET in OBC category X man reservation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?