20th June 2012, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission through CAP for engineering in Maharashtra on the basis of CET score?

i have given my 10th and 12th from maharashtra so can i get the domicile of maharashtra?
i gave MHT CET but as i dont hv domicile of MH i m considrd as an outside mah state candidate. so will i get admission through CAP for engineering in maharashtra on the basis of CET score or on my AIEEE score??? please tell me .thank you
juhi

Related Questions:
  1. How a candidate from outside of Maharashtra should apply for admission in Maharashtra college of engineering on the basis of AIEEE score?
  2. How to become an Astronaut? Which courses should I apply for? Am I eligible for Maharashtra engineering admission?
  3. Date of results for Maharashtra CET? When does the admission process for engineering start?
  4. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering on the basis of MHT CET marks?
  5. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering on the basis of MHT CET marks? -- [New]
  6. If my ranking is more than 100000 in AIEEE which college will I get?
  7. Admission through CAP after scoring 73.44%? Colleges which I should prefer?
  8. Difference between Maharashtra CET and ASSO CET? Is MHT CET for engineering and Asso cet for Medical?
  9. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Maharashtra after scoring 103 marks in MTH CET? Cutoff list of last year of government engineering college in Maharashtra?
  10. Can I get admission in government college after passing CET with a high score?
  11. How to take admission through CAP into IT engineering? I appeared for MHT CET
  12. Procedure to be followed to appear for MHT CET? Can I get admission in government engineering colleges of Maharashtra? Are they meant for domiciles of Maharashtra only?
  13. Can I get admission without CAP round? I am from Maharashtra and have domicile certificate of Maharashtra
  14. Can I get MIT Pune after scoring 106 marks in AIEEE?
  15. Can I get admission in first year engineering after scoring 74 marks in engineering CET?
  16. If I get a good score in AIEEE will I be able to attend state counseling in any state to take admission in any engineering college? Will my 12th PCM score matter?
  17. Cutoff marks for last years MHT CET exam for admission in engineering colleges of Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I take Re-admission to engineering colleges of Maharashtra through MHT CET?
10th June 2013, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission through CAP for engineering in Maharashtra on the basis of CET score?

i got 81% in hsc and 95 in mt cet which collage give me admission for electrical engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?