20th July 2013, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admitted in LLB course? I have completed 10th in Karnataka

I completed 10th in Karnataka, but did not write my 2nd puc exam, i directly did my BA degree in corespondance Course in open university can i admit to LLB, course

Related Questions:
  1. Can I admit for LLB course after completing 10th in Karnataka
  2. What's the CET eligibility criteria for a non Karnataka candidate who have completed 10th std(ICSE) in AP?
  3. Can I be eligible to appear for Karnataka CET exam? I am studying in 10th standard
  4. What is the syllabus for RTO entrance exam? I have completed LLB graduation
  5. What is the procedure to do LLB?
  6. Will I be eligible for CET in Karnataka under government quota?
  7. In which reservation quota will I consider for CET, Karnataka exam? I have done my 10th from UAE and 12th from Karnataka. I am a muslim and having domicile of Karnataka
  8. How to get admitted in LLB course? I am 60 and a retired person
  9. I s it possible to do LLB through distance? What is the eligibility for LLB? Where are the colleges located for LLB? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET(Medical) exam? I've done my 10th from karnataka and want to do my 12th from outside karnataka
  11. List of the students admitted in 3rd year LLB course in Delhi University
  12. How to get admitted in LLB 3 years course?
  13. What's the Eligibility criteria for CET entrance exam in Karnataka? Is a candidate completed SSLC in Karnataka and her IST and II puc studying in Maharashtra but residing in Karnataka, eligible for the same?
  14. Can I do LLB after completion of MA? Detailed Information regarding LLB course?
  15. Cutoff rank through COMEDK for Electronics and Communication and Mechanical in MSRIT Bangalore?
  16. Is IGNOU degree student eligible to do LLB in Karnataka?
  17. Whether a candidate is eligible to appear in CET if completed 10th from Bangalore and pursuing in 12th from Karnataka? -- [New]
  18. How much marks are we supposed to secure and ranking should be under what to get a MBBS seat in Mangalore colleges?
14th February 2014, 09:26 AM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get admitted in LLB course? I have completed 10th in Karnataka

Any Law aspirant’s merit is assessed through a Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) conducted by the CLAT Committee. At least you need to have cleared Higher Secondary School/Intermediate Examination (10+2) in any stream with not less than 50% marks in aggregate. The entrance exams will have a paper of 90 minutes containing 150 questions from the following sections English: 35 questions, General Knowledge/Current Affairs: 35 questions, Mathematics: 10 questions, Legal Aptitude: 35 questions, Logical Reasoning: 35 questions.*After completion of BA LLB, you can assist senior advocates, take up job in law firms and also apply for the judicial services.
15th December 2018, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admitted in LLB course? I have completed 10th in Karnataka

I'm 10th candidate at 2008 telangana. I'm telugu medium. If any chance to do llb now in telugu medium only
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?