30th June 2014, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Whether a candidate is eligible to appear in CET if completed 10th from Bangalore and pursuing in 12th from Karnataka?

sir,

I am woking in psu -bangalore ,my son joined schooling in 9 std and passed 10th std in bangalore, now he will be appearing 10+2 exam from karnataka state.

can he will write CET Exam.

With regards
sushil

Related Questions:
  1. What's the CET eligibility criteria for a non Karnataka candidate who have completed 10th std(ICSE) in AP?
  2. Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET exam? I am pursuing my 12th from Goa but my parents belong to Karnataka
  3. Am I eligible for CET exam in Bangalore? I have completed diploma in EEE in Karnataka
  4. I studied in Banglore from class7th to 12th, am I eligible for Karnataka CET?
  5. Bangalore CET criteria -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I be eligible to appear for Karnataka CET exam? I am studying in 10th standard
  7. How to do engineering in Bangalore?
  8. Karnataka CET: What is the income criteria for non-creamy layer of OBC candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Will I be eligible for CET in Karnataka under government quota?
  10. Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET? I studied up to 10th Standard,outside India (CBSE) and I am studying in 12th from Karnataka. My parents belong to Karnataka
  11. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET exam? I have done my 10th from M.P and 12th from Karnataka
  12. Is a candidate passed 10th from Singapore and doing 11th from Karnataka, eligible to appear for CET?
  13. Am I eligible to write the CET of Karnataka after completing 12th in Tamilnadu but residing in Karnataka?
  14. What's the Eligibility criteria for CET entrance exam in Karnataka? Is a candidate completed SSLC in Karnataka and her IST and II puc studying in Maharashtra but residing in Karnataka, eligible for the same?
  15. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET(Medical) exam? I've done my 10th from karnataka and want to do my 12th from outside karnataka
  16. In which reservation quota will I consider for CET, Karnataka exam? I have done my 10th from UAE and 12th from Karnataka. I am a muslim and having domicile of Karnataka
  17. Am I eligible for karnataka CET examination? I have done my 10th from kerala and 12th from karnataka
  18. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET after completing education in Karnataka board? What are the requirements?
6th April 2015, 01:05 PM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: Whether a candidate is eligible to appear in CET if completed 10th from Bangalore and pursuing in 12th from Karnataka?

From whatever information you have given I am guessing that your son has not studied on Karnataka earlier. These two years of 10+2 will be his only two years in Karnataka. In that case your son is not eligible for studying or applying in CET Karnataka.The reason is that people living outside Karnataka can apply for CET in Karnataka if and only if they have studied for 7 years in Karnataka. There are reserved quota for scheduled caste people and sports persons. But no quota is there for people living outside Karnataka.d
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?