18th January 2012, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

How to get admitted in LLB 3 years course?

i want to admit in 3 yerars llb course, but my graduation marks parcentage is 36.44 so i don't admit that course, please help me why i did it?

11th February 2012, 10:50 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admitted in LLB 3 years course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to admit in 3 yerars llb course, but my graduation marks parcentage is 36.44 so i don't admit that course, please help me why i did it?
I think you will not get Admission in LLB Course because you have scored very less Marks in your Graduation.

The admission in this course are Based on Common Law Admission Test and it is an all India entrance examination conducted by 14 National Law Schools/ Universities for admissions to their under-graduate and post graduate degree programmes LL.B & LL.M.

To apply for BA LLB Course, you have complete your 12Th examination or its equivalent qualification from a recognised Board with not less than 50% marks in aggregate, Final year appearing candidates are also apply for this examination.

But for this your age should not be more than 20 years, So if you have scored minimum 50% Marks in your 12Th examination then you are eligible for CLAT Examination.

You can take admission in LLB Course on the basis of your 12Th examination.

You have scored very less marks in your Graduation, So you can apply for this examination on the basis of your Intermediate.

If you have scored good marks in your CLAT Examination then you will get admission in top Law Colleges.

~~ If you are Interested then please fill the CLAT Application form on the basis of your 12Th examination, The Last date for submission of filled-in forms is 31st March 2012.

~~ Date of CLAT-2012 Examination : 13th May 2012

So, You have to apply for BA LLB Course on the Basis of your Intermediate examination.

Top Law Colleges :
----------------

~~ National Law Institute University, Bhopal
~~ Symbiosis Law School, Pune
~~ Law College, pune
~~ Government Law College, Mumbai
~~ Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar
~~ NLSIU, Bangalore
~~ National Law University, Delhi
~~ NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad
~~ KIIT Law School
~~ Faculty of Law, Mumbai University, Mumbai
~~ Army Institute of Law, Mohali
~~ Amity Law School, Delhi
~~ Faculty of Law, BHU, Varanasi
~~ University Law College, Bangalore University, Bangalore.
12th February 2012, 01:41 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

With this less percentage of marks secured in graduation level it is impossible to get admission to LL.B. Course.

LL.B. - BACHELOR IN LAW is a 3 years course can be taken after graduation from any stream with at least 50% marks from a recognised University.

But if you are interested for LL.B. then you can apply for 5 years integrated course in Law on the basis of your 12th qualification. Some reputed Institutions conducts entrance exam like CLAT(Common Law Admission Test) you can appear through the entrance exam in order to get admission to years Integrated LL.B. Course in top colleges of India.

The registration process for CLAT is going on now, the last date to submit application is 31.03.2012 followed by exam on 13.05.2012.
27th April 2012, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

I am student of 1st year doing History honors from delhi university..
I want to go for civil services after post graduation???
I should do law or journalism, which couse will be better to do.. i am confused please guide..
and tell me some good colleges of journalism and law??
8th June 2012, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

what is fee structure of llb in jnpg lucknow
17th July 2012, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

I want to admit in 3 years law. I have just completed my graduation degree with 48.5 marks. So please reply me about the syllabus of entrance exam.. And please guide me what should do for L.L.B
17th July 2012, 09:06 PM
samatha89
Member+

i. Eligibility for admission:

A candidate will be eligible for admission to LLB class if he/she has completed BA/BSc/B Com or any other bachelor's degree recognised by MJP Rohilkhand University and has secured not less than 45% marks at graduate level. However, for SC/ST candidates, minimum percentage of marks will be 40%.

ii. Admission Procedure:

Admission to LLLB first semester will be made strictly on the basis of the merit list prepared according to the percentage of the marks obtained by candidates in the qualifying examination plus the weightage, if any, for which the candidate may be entitled as per University rules. The percentage will be calculated up to three figures after decimal point.

iii. To determine the merit for admission of such candidates who have secured equal marks in the qualifying examination, the percentage of marks secured by the candidate at the intermediate or equivalent examination will be the determining factor of merit for admission.

If the marks obtained at the intermediate or equivalent examination by two or more candidates are the same, in that case the candidates senior in age will get preference in the merit list.

iv. Reservation and weightage shall be as per University Rules.
25th July 2012, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLITED B.A FROM LUCKNOW UNIVERSITY LAST 2011 and iam s.c catagre. my persentage is 38 so now i can apply llb(3 year) cours from kanpur university.
24th August 2012, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

i want to know fee structure for three year LLB course in Delhi university and what is the proses for get admission
in 3year course.
25th August 2012, 12:15 AM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

hello dear,
if u want to get addmition in LLB u should have atleast 45 % of marks in graduation However, for SC/ST candidates, minimum percentage of marks will be 40%.

Some reputed Institutions conducts entrance exam like CLAT(Common Law Admission Test) you can appear through the entrance exam in order to get admission to years Integrated LL.B. Course in top colleges of India

the Top Law Colleges of India

National Law Institute University, Bhopal
Symbiosis Law School, Pune
Law College, pune
Government Law College, Mumbai
Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar
NLSIU, Bangalore
National Law University, Delhi
NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad
KIIT Law School
Faculty of Law, Mumbai University, Mumbai
Army Institute of Law, Mohali
Amity Law School, Delhi
Faculty of Law, BHU, Varanasi
University Law College, Bangalore University, Bangalore.

good luck
3rd November 2012, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

any one Please help me
i have a a b.a dagree with a supply(sociology).INSHALLAH PAK i Shall pass it in supplementry 2012.with out supply my marks are 480.can i get admission in any law law college durring session (2012-2013)
Please guide me right direction
28th January 2013, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

I am graduate (bcomca&a dual degree course with cs) with 57% sc category from ignou and pursuing cs, cs inter is completed and claim exemption to icsi bcz of this i completed the graduation only in one year i am confused it is a complete graduation or not? sir i want ask ques. that i can take admission in llb 2013 or beat this llb entrence exam plz sujest me sir reply me as soon as possible.
24th February 2013, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

how can we get the information of 3 years llb course?Is the entrence exam bound for this course?What is the difference between private and government law college?if we have to appear in the entrence exam how can we get the forms?
22nd March 2013, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

m cs executive passes ,n nw wana hv llb cousre also so,please provide me in4mtn regarding admission dates,and is there any corresspondance course for llb 3 years
31st August 2013, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

How much is the government fees for the course?
28th September 2013, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

I heard that nls have no 3yrs llb couse is it true?
30th September 2013, 11:07 PM
R.S.Parmar

dear friend.............

if u want to get addmition in LLB u should have atleast 45 % of marks in graduation However, for SC/ST candidates, minimum percentage of marks will be 40%.

Some reputed Institutions conducts entrance exam like CLAT(Common Law Admission Test) you can appear through the entrance exam in order to get admission to years Integrated LL.B. Course in top colleges of India

the Top Law Colleges of India

National Law Institute University, Bhopal
Symbiosis Law School, Pune
Law College, pune
Government Law College, Mumbai
Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar
NLSIU, Bangalore
National Law University, Delhi
NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad
KIIT Law School
Faculty of Law, Mumbai University, Mumbai
Army Institute of Law, Mohali
Amity Law School, Delhi
Faculty of Law, BHU, Varanasi
University Law College, Bangalore University, Bangalore.

best of luck.......
thank you...........
30th September 2013, 11:13 PM
A.prashanth yadav

DEAR FRIEND

You can take admission in LLB Course on the basis of your 12Th examination.

You have scored very less marks in your Graduation, So you can apply for this examination on the basis of your Intermediate.

If you have scored good marks in your CLAT Examination then you will get admission in top Law Colleges.

~~ If you are Interested then please fill the CLAT Application form on the basis of your 12Th examination, The Last date for submission of filled-in forms is 31st March 2012.

~~ Date of CLAT-2012 Examination : 13th May 2012

So, You have to apply for BA LLB Course on the Basis of your Intermediate examination.

Top Law Colleges :
----------------

~~ National Law Institute University, Bhopal
~~ Symbiosis Law School, Pune
~~ Law College, pune
~~ Government Law College, Mumbai
~~ Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar
~~ NLSIU, Bangalore
~~ National Law University, Delhi
~~ NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad
~~ KIIT Law School
~~ Faculty of Law, Mumbai University, Mumbai
~~ Army Institute of Law, Mohali
~~ Amity Law School, Delhi
~~ Faculty of Law, BHU, Varanasi
~~ University Law College, Bangalore University, Bangalore.

best of luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2nd December 2013, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

suresh kumar, I have 43% in my ug degree,whether I am eligible for LLB or BL in india.If I am eligible please send the list of approved law colleges in india
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?