11th May 2013, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I get any college in B.Tech after scoring 73 marks in AIEEE?

I GOT 73 MARKS IN AIEEE IS THERE ANY COLLEGE WHO WILL GIVE ME ADMSN IN BTECH SEND ME FULL DETAILS WITH FEE STRUCTURE ON [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. After scoring 79 marks in AIEEE which college can I get?
  2. What are the chances to get into a good government college of Haryana after scoring 26 marks in AIEEE?
  3. Can I get any good government college after scoring 75-85 marks in AIEEE?
  4. Can I get any government college of MPPET through AIEEE after scoring 71 marks in AIEEE and 87% in 12th?
  5. Can I get engineering college after scoring 42 marks in AIEEE?
  6. Can I get government engineering college after scoring 36 marks in AIEEE?
  7. Which college can I get after scoring 37 marks in AIEEE?
  8. Can I get any NIT college in Nagpur, Amravati and Pune after scoring 55 marks in AIEEE college? How much marks are needed in AIEEE? I have got 55 marks in AIEEE
  9. Which college could I get after scoring 156 marks in AIEEE? Where could I get admission?
  10. Admission in government college after scoring 77 in AIEEE? Names of those colleges and branch which I can get after scoring 77 marks in AIEEE?
  11. Which college will I get after scoring 117 marks in AIEEE?
  12. In which college can I get after scoring 74 marks in AIEEE?
  13. Is there any private college in which I can take admission after scoring 46 marks in AIEEE?
  14. Procedure to get government college after scoring 85 marks in AIEEE in MP?
  15. Can I get a good college after scoring 68 marks in AIEEE? Which are the colleges that I can get?
  16. Which are the colleges in which I can get after scoring 87-90 marks in AIEEE?
  17. Can I get admission in AIEEE college after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE?
  18. Will I get a government college after scoring 69 marks in AIEEE? List of private engineering colleges under AIEEE having best placements? -- [Most Discussed]
13th June 2015, 06:56 PM
chikuyadav

Default Re: Can I get any college in B.Tech after scoring 73 marks in AIEEE?

List of colleges

College of Engineering, Anna University
Chennai

IIT
Chennai

Punjab Engineering College
Chandigarh

Bengal Engg and Science University, Shibpur
Howrah

IIIT
Hyderabad

Motilal Nehru National Inst. of Technology
Allahabad

MANIT
Bhopal

Harcourt Butler Technological Institute
Kanpur

Govt College of Engineering
Coimbatore

SGS Institute of Technology & Science
Indore

Thank you...
14th June 2015, 01:06 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get any college in B.Tech after scoring 73 marks in AIEEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I GOT 73 MARKS IN AIEEE IS THERE ANY COLLEGE WHO WILL GIVE ME ADMSN IN BTECH SEND ME FULL DETAILS WITH FEE STRUCTURE ON [email protected]
I am very sorry to say this but the marks that you have obtained in the AIEEE exam wont be able to fetch you a good engineering college. This is well below par and the cut-off marks of most of the renowned and well reputed colleges are far more than this. So the best thing to do at this point of time would be to give another shot at it next year.

There are a host of private engineering colleges available all around India which does not really gives too much of importance to the entrance exam marks and you can easily get admission over there by producing your board exam result. Although many students do that, but I personally wont recommend you to do so since most of these colleges does not have a good placement record to boost of. And while choosing college primarily this is one thing which should be considered at first.

There is another route which you can opt for as well. Most of the top private colleges offers admission through management quota. 6% of students in each branch are chosen in this manner and its completely legal. But they do charge large sum of money and therefore not a feasible option for many.

AIEEE Eligiblity Criteria:-
  • To give this examination you need to complete 10+2 exam from a recognized board with physics, chemistry and mathematics.
  • You need to have at least 50% or more marks in the above mentioned subjects.
  • Your age should be between 17-25 years when applying for this exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?