29th December 2012, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Can I get any scholarship for doing B.Tech after scoring 70% in 12th

i got 70% marks in 12th can i get any schoolership for doing btech...!!!plz sugst me nd give me information about all these.,,!!! Thnk u

29th December 2012, 02:30 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: Can I get any scholarship for doing B.Tech after scoring 70% in 12th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i got 70% marks in 12th can i get any schoolership for doing btech...!!!plz sugst me nd give me information about all these.,,!!! Thnk u
Dear Aspirant,

According to the rules in the Government if you are a backward class or tribal caste.The government will encourage you by giving a scholarship.

After joining any degree in india.The government is giving scholarships to all the bc,Sc,ST who come under the creamy layer.

And also this plan of scholarship is mainly seen in the state of Andhra pradesh.

Dr. Y.S Rajashekar Reddy has started a program called fee reimbursement.It helped many backward class students and encouraged many students for studying the Engineering and getting a degree.That increased a literacy rate in the AP.

So finally i can say that you can get the scholarships for sure.

Hope this info helps you.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
6th February 2013, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get any scholarship for doing B.Tech after scoring 70% in 12th

Are there any exams presently to get scholarship
12th March 2013, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get any scholarship for doing B.Tech after scoring 70% in 12th

can i get a scholarship in studying B.tech having 70% above mark in 12th class having S.E.B.C. cast.plz plz plz reply.Thank u.
22nd April 2013, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

can i eligible for any type of scholarship after completing my B.Tech in ece with 67% agg.plz tell me............................
18th June 2013, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

i completed my b.e with 79% .can i eligible for scholarship.tell me the procedure for getting scholarship
4th June 2014, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

can i get any scholarship for doing mbbs after scoring 80% state board in 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?