15th April 2019, 10:37 AM
Hiba Jafer

Can I get BPT admission in any Government affiliated college through NEET?

Hi Sir, I want to study BPT in any Government affiliated college. I have applied for NEET and I would like to know that can I get admission in any Government college for BPT course through this entrance exam?

20th April 2019, 09:03 PM
geethasbj994

Default Re: Can I get BPT admission in any Government affiliated college through NEET?

Dear,

Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) is a 4 years 6 months inclusive of 6 months compulsory internship.

Eligibility Criteria: Candidates over 17 years of age are eligible to apply. The candidate must have passed 10+2, A Level, IB, American 12th Grade or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology with a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

Some of the Colleges Offering Physiotherapy Courses are:
• Government Medical College, Nagpur
• Indian Association of Physiotherapists (IAP), MP
• National Institute of Management & Technology, Greater Noida
• Apollo College of Physiotherapy, Hyderabad
• Indian Institute of Health Education & Research, Patna
• Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh
• Guru Gobind Indraprastha University, New Delhi etc

You can directly get admission in the Physiotherapy course based on your HSC percentage. This doesn’t need you to get clear the NEET Entrance exam. The NEET is for MBBS and BDS courses and AYUSH COURSES.

But obviously your admission will depend on yours fulfilling the eligibility criteria and marks you score in your 12th. If you have 50 and above marks in 12 th biology science group you can apply for physiotherapy.

Good Luck

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?