18th June 2012, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Can girls join IAF after passing 12th?

sir , why girls are not given chance after 12 , this is nt fare why boys can join after 12 and girls have to graduate i am hardly disapointed after knwn all this plzzz kindly see through we also are deserving for our mother country . It was my dream to be in an air force team i am into pieces plz i want to join iaf after 12 .....

21st June 2012, 11:36 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can girls join IAF after passing 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir , why girls are not given chance after 12 , this is nt fare why boys can join after 12 and girls have to graduate i am hardly disapointed after knwn all this plzzz kindly see through we also are deserving for our mother country . It was my dream to be in an air force team i am into pieces plz i want to join iaf after 12 .....
Girls are basically considered eligible only after completion of bachelors degree program from a recognized university.

Now, there are three branches in the Air Force for which Girls candidates are considered eligible:

Flying Branch
  • Academic Qualification:
Graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks.
Must have studied Physics and Mathematics in the higher secondary level.
  • Age Limit:
Minimum eligible age:19 years
Maximum age limit:23 years.

Technical Branch
Must have completed B.Tech Program, preferably in Electronics, Mechanical or Aeronautical engineering.
Must have scored a minimum of 60% marks.
  • Age Limit:
Minimum eligible age:18 years
Maximum age limit:28 years.

Meteorological Branch
Must hold a post-graduate degree in any of the following subjects and have scored a minimum of 50% marks in Mathematics-Statistics-Geography-Computer Applications-Environmental Science-Applied Physics-Oceanography-Meteorology-Agricultural-Meteorology-Ecology & Environment-Geo-physics-Environmental Biology-Science.

Must have studied Physics and Mathematics in the Bachelors Degree program and have scored atleast 50% in each of the these subjects.

For more information, refer to the official website of Indian Air Force.
24th October 2012, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

How many posts r their for girls also describe them.
15th January 2013, 10:51 PM
denwer1

Smile Re: Can girls join IAF after passing 12th?

Girls are basically considered eligible only after completion of bachelors degree program from a recognized university.

Now, there are three branches in the Air Force for which Girls candidates are considered eligible:

Flying Branch
Academic Qualification:
Graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks.
Must have studied Physics and Mathematics in the higher secondary level.
Age Limit:
Minimum eligible age:19 years
Maximum age limit:23 years.

Technical Branch
Academic Qualification:
Must have completed B.Tech Program, preferably in Electronics, Mechanical or Aeronautical engineering.
Must have scored a minimum of 60% marks.
Age Limit:
Minimum eligible age:18 years
Maximum age limit:28 years.

Meteorological Branch
Academic Qualification:
Must hold a post-graduate degree in any of the following subjects and have scored a minimum of 50% marks in Mathematics-Statistics-Geography-Computer Applications-Environmental Science-Applied Physics-Oceanography-Meteorology-Agricultural-Meteorology-Ecology & Environment-Geo-physics-Environmental Biology-Science.

Must have studied Physics and Mathematics in the Bachelors Degree program and have scored atleast 50% in each of the these subjects.

For more information, refer to the official website of Indian Air Force.
18th August 2013, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i am miss shradha sasane now i am in 11std sci, i want to know is there any opportuniity

for girls affter 12std.please give me advice..
9th December 2013, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

sir my name is saloni n i want to ask u that i m in 11th std then what i have to do to join in air force
25th January 2014, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

sir, I am reshma akkara studying in 12th now. can i join in any of indian force after 12th.if yes please guide me
7th April 2014, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

sir , i am gopeshwari sahu studying in 12th now. can i join indian air force after 12th if yes so whta are the requarement for it?
20th April 2014, 02:47 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am jyoti sharma studing in bca 2nd year now.can i join IAF after12 . if yes please guied me
7th May 2015, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name is manoj yadav i have six years of working experience in auto ancillary company . I have currently compelte the b tech. My current age is 25. Can i join the IAF or other courses. Plz guide me. Mail id - manojyadavsanpka@ gmail.com ph no -09416289427
11th May 2015, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO DIPLOMA AFTER 12TH COMMERCE WHICH KIND OF COURSES ARE AVAILABLE IN BHAVNAGAR GUJARAT

URVASHI BHAMBHA
20th April 2019, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I'm vinodhini , i want to join IAF now i finished bsc 2nd year, how can I join sir? What are the eligibility to join your academy, please sir help me to join, definitely i become a good fighter pilot and this my biggest dream sir i want to serve our mother country
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?