31st May 2010, 03:18 PM
Yashpal Siwach

Can I get Btech admission after Polytechnic diploma in Office Management & computer Application (O.M.C.A.) with 70% marks?

Sir, I am the student pursuing Polytechnic diploma in Office Management & computer Application (O.M.C.A.) with 70% marks. Can i take admission in B -tech? Tell me i am Confuse. Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Right option after Diploma in Office Management and Computer Application?
  2. Scope of polytechnic Diploma in Office Management and Computer Application?
  3. Completed Diploma in Office Management and Computer Application : Which are the professional courses that can be done after diploma?
  4. Can I get admission to study BCA in Punjab Technical University if completing Diploma in Office Management & Computer Application without Mathematics?
  5. Can I do B.Tech after completing Polytechnic Diploma in Office management and computer application?
  6. In which industry can I get job after Diploma in OMCA?
  7. Eligibility to appear in UPSC exams for Diploma in Computer Application & Business Management student?
  8. Is OMCA diploma is equivalent to a computer science diploma or IT diploma?
  9. Is it beneficial to do 3 years Diploma in Office Management and Computer Application to join father's business?
  10. Affordable Courses after Diploma in OMCA
  11. How to study hotel management after completing polytechnic diploma in computer application and business management
  12. Can I study BHM after completing polytechnic diploma in computer application and business management?
  13. Career scope of Diploma in Office Management and Computer Applications?
  14. Admission eligibility for Diploma in Modern Office Management course in Girl's Polytechnic, Guwahati? -- [New]
  15. Can I do B.Tech in Office Management and Computer Application after completing diploma?
  16. Can I do B.Tech after doing diploma in office management and computer application?
  17. Am I eligible to do MCA after completion of computer application and business management course from polytechnic college?
  18. What are the jobs available after passing diploma in computer and office management?
31st May 2010, 04:12 PM
blaze

Default Re: Can I get Btech admission after Polytechnic diploma in Office Management & computer Application (O.M.C.A.) with 70% marks?

ya i think so..because i am also a dimploma holder and am doing btech from IP university..
diploma students gets direct entry in 2nd year of b.tech..

31st May 2010, 04:53 PM
kool
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Can I get Btech admission after Polytechnic diploma in Office Management & computer Application (O.M.C.A.) with 70% marks?

dear friend, for your kind information you can take admission in B.Tech degree as a lateral entry student directly in 2nd year.
Many exam are conducted for B.Tech entrance with lateral entry student also.
kindly crack any exams like WBJEE,UPTU, & many state engineering exams.
just go for it, & for more information kindly visit the official website of required examination department.
good luck.
1st June 2010, 11:11 AM
OSR

Default Re: Can I get Btech admission after Polytechnic diploma in Office Management & computer Application (O.M.C.A.) with 70% marks?

Ya off-course,
You can. even i m doing the same.
I have completed my diploma last year from technical university of Haryana or now I want to do B tech from the same university.

As soon as possible register here for B tech in Haryana.
Visit : http://www.hscs.in/
1st June 2010, 01:31 PM
Amritansu subh

Yes you can take admissions in B.Tech in 2nd year,only 60% mark is eligible to take admissions
1st June 2010, 02:58 PM
Ankit kumar dhanker

I thik you can take admission directly into b.tech 2nd year make sure to take admission and contact your nearest college for confermation i think you can take
1st June 2010, 05:56 PM
jicks

Hai,

I am sorry you cannot take admission test to B.Tech, since minimum eligibility criteria is you should have Science/Maths in your +2 ( Forget about the %)

My advice is you go for BCA/MCA or BCA/MBA since you have done office management course already.

Best of Luck.....
1st June 2010, 08:52 PM
Ripu275

To get admission in a good enegineering college you have to appear various entrance test , you join those institute in 3rd semister, though the no. of seats for the students who has completed their diploma course are very less , but if u work hard then you will definately get one.so best of luck.and search internet for various information about this. thank you
1st June 2010, 09:20 PM
sanjusays

yeah you can definitely take....no prob.....you can get admission to direct 2nd yr of engineering....
2nd June 2010, 12:39 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

Yes definately you will get admission in B.tech in 2nd year on lateral entry
basis. So, if you are get more than 60% marks in your diploma course, then
you will get admission in B.tech direct in 2nd year. So please crack some
entrance exams to get admission in 2nd year b.tech course.......
2nd June 2010, 03:37 PM
pradeep.g.u
Senior Member+

ya surely you can get btech admission after diploma.. you'll be admitted as a lateral student ie, direct second year ..
6th June 2010, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in d u after my polytechnic from another state
23rd June 2010, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

i m persuing diploma in digital electronics after 10th and i hv got 3-4 backs . do i will be eligible for btech courses???if not please tell me the other way....... please plz plz......

ur answers can make my carrier........i m so depressed........
24th June 2010, 08:17 AM
August
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Can I get Btech admission after Polytechnic diploma in Office Management & computer Application (O.M.C.A.) with 70% marks?

dear friend

after completing ur DIPLOMA u give the lateral entry examination for b.tech admission .

after scoring the result u attend the counselling than u will get college as per ur rank.

after the counselling u will directly admitted in 2nd year of B.TECH.

best of luck.
3rd July 2010, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

can i get good engineering college for b. tech after doing diploma in west bengal??
4th July 2010, 12:48 PM
vanshu sharma

U have to crack the following exam for the lateral entry in B.tech 2nd year WBJEE,UPTU
u will get direct aadmission in 2nd year
8th July 2010, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

sir i am diploma pass out from these year 69% and i think take the admission of pune univercity
12th July 2010, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

sir i am diploma pass out this year 64% in mechanical engg can i get addmision in direct 2 nd yr in B.TEC?
13th July 2010, 02:59 PM
Dkiran

hi yashpal,ofcourse you can pursue B.Tech agter completing in diploma.here you need to write CET and need to take very good ranking in it for getting good reputed colleges k.

All The Best.
10th August 2010, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

polytechine school address in india
27th August 2010, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

How many year in B.tech courses and I am diploma student in computer science can I take the addimition in B.tech
31st August 2010, 02:42 AM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

dear friends,

yes , you can take admission in the b.tech course.

through the lateral entry dirctly on the 3rd semester.

but for that you have to give the entrance exams like IIT JEE,AIEEE OR other engineering

entrance exams.
1st September 2010, 12:28 AM
Rickers

hello,

Yes there is a lateral entry procedure for diploma holder candidates.
After completion of diploma you will get direct addmission in second year in the B.Tech on the basis of your marks which you have obtained in the diploma.
13th September 2010, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

admission in vacant seats in polytechnic in uttar pradesh
14th September 2010, 12:23 PM
KHAN20

dear friend,
why not ,obviously u can get b.tech admission on that particular stream.bt first of all u have to give lateral entry exam means jellet exam.through jellet exam u can go directly in b.tech 2nd yr.jexpo will conducted this exam for westbengal.this exam is taken in diploma final yr.then after qualifying that exam u can get ur preferable college plus ur preferable stream.
good luck.
20th September 2010, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

can I get addmission in 2nd yead of BHU University after polytechnic diploma by cse engg.
5th October 2010, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Btech admission after Polytechnic diploma in computer science with 67% marks?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6th October 2010, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

I got 87.5% in madhyamik(math-94& phy-81). may take direct admission in W.B polytechnic? I also passout in H.s with 51% PCM 44%. can i take direct admission in BE/B-tech in W.B nerarest college ?
10th November 2010, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Btech admission after Polytechnic diploma in computer science
26th November 2010, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Btech admission after Polytechnic diploma in B.Tech ECE
4th December 2010, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

can i get addmission in degree after completing diploma in computer engineering in goveronment polytechnic?
21st December 2010, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

i did diploma in electronics nd instrumentation eng.wat i do sir?tell me about plc course.diploma is equal to degree?..can i write the i-cet exam?
26th December 2010, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

MARRY CHRISTMAS SIR,
M DOING POLY FROM NAGPUR,NOW M IN 6th SEM,WHICH R THE COURSES AFTER DIPLOMA IN MECHANICAL ENGG. rly sir m waiting
19th January 2011, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Whats include in traning of O.M.C.A during in period of diploma
15th February 2011, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission indirect second year in engineering in banaras hindu university.
1st March 2011, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

can i get b.tech admission after polytechnic diploma in electronics & tele communication with 70% ?

deepak sharma
(indore)
15th April 2011, 08:33 AM
Unregistered

i want to take addmision in b,tech 2 year in any universty in haryana like ku ,mdu ,ymc........ i have complet diploma in office management with 65% marks
20th April 2011, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

swaroop
I am doing diploma in Information Technology,can i get admission in B.tech in IIT-EEE? If yes ,then pls tell me what should i prepare for?
28th May 2011, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Can i change my stream in Btech direct second year (UPTU) after Polytechnic
6th June 2011, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

sir..
I want to that after completing my polytechnic from uttar pradesh what i will do for getting addmession in 2year b-tech through uptu see my branch is EC please help me sir first :)[email protected]
13th June 2011, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

sir..
i want to take admission in thapar college after completing diploma in computer engineering in goveronment polytechnic with 65% marks ?
30th June 2011, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

can i get admission in bba after compeleting diploma in ec
3rd July 2011, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

can i get BTech admission after polytechnic diploma in computer engineering?
3rd July 2011, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

can i get btech admission after polytechnic in computer engineering?
4th July 2011, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

i want to pick direct entrance form into one of the poly can i do it
3rd August 2011, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

can i take addmission in mca after omca diploma
19th August 2011, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

cn i take admisson in iit delhi after diploma in engg.
19th September 2011, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

can i do bca after 3year computer diploma in polytechnic
8th December 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

in what rank i can get my post after completing diploma in civil engineering?
25th January 2012, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

can i get Btech admission direct in second year or third year in metallurgy after polytechnic in metallurgical engineering with 86% marks?.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?