28th June 2013, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

How to study hotel management after completing polytechnic diploma in computer application and business management

sir.,
I completed polytechnic diploma in computer application and bussiness management(3years), I wish to study hotel management which course i choose to study?and can i study BHM? plz replay me

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study BHM after completing polytechnic diploma in computer application and business management?
  2. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  3. Courses after higher secondary with Commerce stream?
  4. Will I get better placement after completing Diploma in Hotel Management? Is it worth to study B.Sc/Diploma in Hotel Management?
  5. Will I be eligible to give Polytechnic exam after doing diploma with hotel management
  6. B.Sc in Hotel Management or Diploma in Hotel Management which one is good? Jobs available in future?
  7. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  8. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
  9. Can I do B.Tech after completing Polytechnic Diploma in Office management and computer application?
  10. Can I get Btech admission after Polytechnic diploma in Office Management & computer Application (O.M.C.A.) with 70% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the fee structure for DHMCT course? I have passed intermediate at an age of 19
  12. Converting Hotel Management Diploma to BSc in Hotel Management by giving extra papers
  13. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  14. Eligibility to study Diploma in Hotel Management course for 10th student?
  15. Which is the best to choose for me career between diploma tourism management and hotel management? What are the hotels jobs that I can get after completing advanced diploma in tourism management?
  16. Brief introduction about Hotel Management course? Minimum percentage required in Diploma in Civil Engineering to apply for Hotel Management course? -- [New]
  17. Opportunities after completing Diploma in Hotel Management?
  18. How can I get admission in MBBS at any MCI recognized college? What's the fee structure for the same?
21st June 2014, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study hotel management after completing polytechnic diploma in computer application and business management

sir,
I have completed diploma in EEE after MY 10th Class can I do hotel management corse it
PLEASE REPLY
2nd February 2015, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study hotel management after completing polytechnic diploma in computer application and business management

Sir have done my computer science polytechnic diploma in govt. College I'm interested in hotel management how can join
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?