20th July 2013, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Can I get a chance in any medical science after BSc in PCM subjects

can i getting any chance in medical science after my b.sc in PCM subjects

Related Questions:
  1. Is BSc Nursing associated with Medical or Non medical? Can I do BSc nursing if I have Non medical? In which subjects should I get the highest marks in Medical and Non medical?
  2. Which is better for me between BSc Non medical and B.Tech? I have got 78% in 12th science
  3. Any chance for Biomedical engineering after taking PCM subjects? College in Coimbator which I can opt? Percentage required for it?
  4. Any chance to take a CPL after scoring 60% marks in PCM
  5. BSc pshychology after 12th in Medical PCM? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What should I do after scoring 12th commerce with 67%? Is B.Com the right option?
  7. What should I do after passing 12th with 67% with commerce? Is B.Com the right option?
  8. Diploma in Paramedical courses available in Kerala?
  9. Can I join MSc Forensic Science after doing BSc medical laboratory(BSc MLT)
  10. How to pursue Nanotechnology course being a candidate of Diploma in Information Technology?
  11. Should I do MBA or IAS? I am doing BSc from PCM subjects(Kanpur)
  12. Sample Test Papers of ONGC Engineer Trainee Exam? Books to prepare for this Exam?
  13. Which subjects will be there for preparation for IAS and IPS exam? Is there any chance to choose any subject form any medical course
  14. Can I take admission in BSc Nautical Science after passing 12th? I have scored 58.66% in PCM
  15. Any chance to do medical practice after doing 12th in PCM?
  16. Any 1 year course after completing graduation in Science BSc(PCM)?
  17. What is the scope of BSc Physics science? I have scored 59.6% marks in aggregate
  18. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)? -- [New]
22nd June 2016, 10:27 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a chance in any medical science after BSc in PCM subjects

To pursue medical science course candidates must have biology as main paper in 10+2.

So, if you have biology in 10+2 you are eligible to get admission in the medical science courses.

Having PCM as main paper in B.Sc does not have to do anything for admission in medical courses.
22nd June 2016, 07:35 PM
Mamatha97
Junior Member+

You can eligible for the medical science after completing 12th science.

Eligibility of medical science:

you can complete the 12th standard from recognised state board.

You need PCM subjects compulsory to do Medical science.

And you need Biology subject also.
23rd June 2016, 05:20 PM
Sri Kavya Ketagani

Having PCM as the main subject there is no chance to pursue any medical course.
If you want to get chance in medical science fields you should have passed 10+2 with biology as the main subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?