14th May 2015, 04:30 PM
anupriyaramasamy

Can I get chance to join government Veterinary College Chennai?

My cut off mark is 174.5 can I get the chance to join government veterinary college in chennai Please someone do tell me that urgently.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get veterinary college in Chennai Government after scoring 190.25 cutoff marks
  2. Distance education university in Madhurai for B.Tech, BVSc distance course?
  3. Any chance to get a seat in veterinary college in 2nd counseling
  4. Universities in India providing BVSc and AH course?
  5. Any university in Tamilnadu offering B.Ed?
  6. Which are the MBBS counselling application issuing centers in Tamilnadu?
  7. Is there any chance for me to get a government college after scoring 31.5 CSE TANCET score? What is the fee structure? List of the good private colleges in Chennai? What is the government fees per semester?
  8. Colleges in Tamil Nadu for Diploma in Civil Engineering program?
  9. How to join Veterinary course after scoring cutoff of 182.25
  10. Where do I get the MBBS application form in Tamilnadu? What is the procedure?
  11. Will I be able to get government dental college in Chennai after scoring 150 cutoff ? Which course can I join in Engineering if I am interested in Management and Construction?
  12. How to get admission in veterinary college?
  13. Any chance to get a seat in good VP Veterinary college after scoring 5032 rank in EAMCET
  14. Any chance to join Veterinary or related courses after scoring 164.25 marks?
  15. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What's the eligibility criteria for doing BCA in Chennai and tamil nadu? How can I get a government seat in Chennai college? I've completed 12th from Hyderabad
  17. Is there any chance for me to join government job after MSc Bioinformatics? Any exams conducted for admission?
  18. How to take admission in BVSc in Madras Veterinary college in Chennai?
30th November 2016, 11:02 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get chance to join government Veterinary College Chennai?

** Bachelor of Veterinary Science is an undergraduate Veterinary Science Course.

** The duration of this course is four and half years.

** As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to get chance to join government Veterinary College Chennai after cut off mark is 174.5.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?