2nd July 2011, 08:46 PM
rekhavr

Is there any chance for me to get a government college after scoring 31.5 CSE TANCET score? What is the fee structure? List of the good private colleges in Chennai? What is the government fees per semester?

sir,

my teancet 2011 m.e. cse score is 31.596. Is there anyy chance for me to get any govt. college? when will the counselling form distribute? what r the gud private colleges in chennai? tell me about the fee structure? what is the govt fees per semester?

thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What are the chances of getting any government college after scoring 31.5 in TANCET?
  2. Any chance for government college after scoring 43.453 in TANCET M.E(CSE)? Fee structure and date of sale of counseling forms?
  3. Will I get a government college after scoring 29.45 in TANCET M.E CSE? What is the government college fee structure?
  4. Can I get a government college in Tamilnadu after scoring 33.357 TANCET score?
  5. After scoring 29 marks in TANCET can I get any college? How much is the government fee structure?
  6. Can I get a seat in Bachelor of Homeopathic Science & Surgery in Hyderabad?
  7. Any chance for government colleges in Tamilnadu after scoring TANCET marks of 32.7 for M.E CSE?
  8. Possibility to get Anna University after scoring 38.37 in TANCET CSE? List of the top private colleges in Chennai?
  9. Which college can I get in Chennai after scoring 32.25 TANCET score
  10. Which government colleges are the best private colleges in which I can get M.E CSE? Which government colleges or self financing colleges can I get with this score in Anna University?
  11. Any chance to get a good college in Chennai to do MCA? I have scored 27.250 in TANCET exam
  12. What is the tuition fee for B.Tech? -- [New]
  13. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  14. Minimum marks required to get MBBS seat in Government or Private College? Fee structure of MBBS course in government or private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I get government college in Tamilnadu? My TANCET score is 33.781
  16. How much I have to score to get in top colleges in Chennai in TANCET? What is the fee structure of MCA colleges?
  17. Is it possible to get government quota after scoring 80% in 12th and 155 cutoff marks? Should I go for private colleges? Fee structure for various universities?
  18. Information about the fee structure for admission into M.Pharmacy in government college? Any chance for admission in government college after scoring 770 rank in GPAT?
27th May 2016, 10:03 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is there any chance for me to get a government college after scoring 31.5 CSE TANCET score? What is the fee structure? List of the good private colleges in Chennai? What is the government fees per semester?

No. With this low score in TANCET , You will not get admission in government engineering college for M.Tech course. You will have chance to get admission in low grade private colleges.

Fees Structure
- For Government College : Rs.1500/- per annum
- For Private Colleges : Rs.90,000/- per annum
- Hostel Fee , Exam Fee , Mess Fee , Library Fee , Activity Fee are not included in that.

List Of Good Private Colleges In Tamilnadu
- Vels University
- Easwari Engineering College
- Meenakshi Sundarrajan Engineering College
- St. Joseph's College of Engineering
- Alagappa College of Technology
- Madras Institute of Technology
- College of Engineering , Guindy
- Jeppiaar Engineering College
- SRR Engineering College
- Jerusalem College of Engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?