27th March 2019, 12:21 AM
Sandeepsandy07

Can I get direct 2nd year Diploma Civil Engineering admission being a 2nd PUC PCMB candidate?

Hi, I have completed my 2nd PUC with PCMB stream. I want to study Diploma course of Civil Engineering. I just want to know that will I get direct admission in 2nd year for this course? Please let me know immediately.

30th March 2019, 10:48 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get direct 2nd year Diploma Civil Engineering admission being a 2nd PUC PCMB candidate?

You are eligible to get admission in Diploma in Civil Engineering course.

The common eligibility to get admission in the course is that :-

Candidate must have passed 10th or 12th from a recognised board.

So, you are eligible to get admission in Diploma course through lateral entry.
31st March 2019, 12:20 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get direct 2nd year Diploma Civil Engineering admission being a 2nd PUC PCMB candidate?

You are eligible to get admission in diploma course through lateral entry.

Candidate passed 12th from PCM are eligible to get admission in Diploma in Civil engineering course.

Entrance examination is conducted by various institutes for admission in the course.
31st March 2019, 11:29 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Diploma is three year course. Candidates pursuing in 12th are eligible to get admission in 2nd year of the diploma course through lateral entry.

So, you are eligible to get admission in the course through the lateral entry.

The examination is conducted by various institutes for admission in the course.
31st March 2019, 12:15 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

No, you can not get direct admission in 2nd year of Diploma in Civil Engineering. After your 2nd PUC, you need to apply for State Diploma entrance test.

State government conducts entrance exam for admission in Diploma in Engineering. You need to clear exam and secure good rank for admission in Diploma in Engineering course.
31st March 2019, 01:30 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

1. There is no provision for 2nd PUC candidates to get admission in second year of Diploma in Civil Engineering.

2. Those who have passed 12th or tenth board of examination can only apply for Diploma in Engineering in first year.
31st March 2019, 04:05 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

No.

~~You can not get direct admission in 2nd year of Diploma in Civil Engineering.

~~State level diploma entrance examination conducted by state government for admission in first year of diploma in engineering.
31st March 2019, 07:20 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible for admission in diploma course after 12th. Candidate passed 12th are eligible to get admission in 2nd year of diploma course.

So, you can appear for the entrance examination to get admission in the 2nd year of diploma course.
31st March 2019, 10:44 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Candidates passed 12th are eligible to get admission in Diploma course through lateral entry in 2nd year.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCM.

Entrance examination is conducted by various institutes for admission in the course.
6th October 2021, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I get the direct admission in 2nd PUC after completing my diploma.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?