8th January 2018, 01:51 PM
K.Harshavardhan

Can I join Diploma directly in 2nd year?

I have completed ITI course in Fitter. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical directly in 2nd year? Please, let me know can I do so or not?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join B.E in Andhra Pradesh University directly in 2nd year after completing diploma in mechanical?
  2. What are the requirements to join Diploma course directly in 2nd year?
  3. Is it possible to get study B.Tech 2nd year directly for Electrical & Electronics Diploma holder?
  4. What is the procedure to be followed for joining engineering directly to 3rd year after completion of diploma course?
  5. Which is good between diploma and doing 12th standard after completion of SSLC?
  6. Can I do BSc after doing diploma in Architecture? Can I directly join 2nd year after diploma?
  7. Is it possible to get admission for TET in 3rd year Engineering after completion of diploma course?
  8. After ITI which course is best for me in Software?
  9. How to join UG Degree after diploma? Is it possible to join directly in 2nd year of B.Sc Electronics?
  10. Can I join in 2nd year for B.E Civil after completing diploma in Mechanical
  11. How to get admission to B.tech in KL University directly second year?
  12. Can I join diploma 2nd year directly after completing ITI fitter in Tamilnadu
  13. How can I apply for 2nd PUC directly after completing SSLC? I have discontinued the 1st year PUC -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can a diploma holder join directly in 2nd year after passing BSc Civil Engineering Malaysia?
  15. IT diploma can be done after 10th? Direct admission in 2nd year IT engineering is possible?
  16. Can I join B.E Mechanical directly after my diploma?
  17. Can I get admission in 2nd year of Diploma directly on the basis of Intermediate?
  18. Can I join Diploma directly in 2nd year? -- [New]
13th January 2018, 09:06 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Diploma directly in 2nd year?

Yes, you are eligible to get direct admission in second year of Diploma course after completion of your ITI fitter course. Candidates who have passed 12th standard with Vocational stream or two years ITI course from a Government recognised institute are eligible to get direct admission in second year of Diploma course through lateral entry admission process. You have to appear and qualify the lateral entry examinations like VOCLET, etc., and participate in the counselling process to get direct admission in second year of Diploma course.
13th January 2018, 08:25 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Diploma directly in 2nd year?

Yes, definitely you are eligible to get direct admission in second year of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course after completion of your ITI Fitter course. To get direct admission in second year of Diploma course, you have to appear in VOCLET examination which is conducted by your respective state technical board of education. By qualifying the entrance examination and participating in the counselling process, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college for pursuing Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?