13th July 2017, 12:32 PM
k kumari439343

Educational criteria to apply for Child Development Project Officer (CDPO) exam?

Hello sir, I am Art graduate but I have studied Home Science as a subsidiary paper. Please tell me can I apply for Child Development Project Officer (CDPO) exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Educational criteria to apply for Child Development Project Officer (CDPO) exam?
  2. Which entrance exam is need to be cleared for Child Development Project Officer post?
  3. How to apply for Project Officer in areas such as Child Development or Women Empowerment? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible for the post of child development project officer after doing BSc Nursing?
  5. What is the eligibility in APPSC child Development?
  6. Job notification for CDPO after B.Sc Home Science
  7. What should I do if I wanted to join in ministry of women and child development job in goverment sector?
  8. How to apply for CDPO? I am a social work post graduate
  9. When is the next CDPO exam going to be conducted? What is the eligibility criteria followed for the exam?
  10. Related books for certified schools/child development officer?
  11. Procedure and qualification required for CDPO exam? What is the syllabus and exam pattern of CDPO exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to join Ministry of Women and Child Development job?
  13. Universities/Institutions in Bangalore offering PhD in Child Rights/Child Development/ Curriculum Development?
  14. Available jobs after B.Tech in Mechanical engineering and M.Tech?
  15. What is the CDPO syllabus?
  16. Can I apply for M.Ed through Correspondence being a candidate having completed Master in Child Development and having 4 years of Work Experience? Which are the best colleges to join this course?
  17. What are the government jobs available for me after MCA, M.Phil course completion in Bharathidasan University?
  18. What is the qualification required to appear for CDPO entrance exam?
14th July 2017, 06:34 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational criteria to apply for Child Development Project Officer (CDPO) exam?

** CDPO stands for Child Development Project Officer.

** For this examination candidate should have passed graduation from a recognized university.

** The minimum age of candidate should be 17 years.

**The maximum age of the applicants should be 35 years.

** As per my knowledge, you are eligible to apply for Child Development Project Officer examination.
14th July 2017, 10:11 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational criteria to apply for Child Development Project Officer (CDPO) exam?

To be eligible for CDPO Exam, the candidate should meet following requirements:
  • He/she must have Degree in Home Science or Social Work or Sociology of any recognized University of India.
  • Age should be between 18 and 34 years (as on 1 July 2017).
14th July 2017, 12:39 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria for CDPO entrance examination are as follows:-

Candidate must possess a degree of Home Science/ Sociology/ Social work from any of the recognized university.

Candidate age should not less than 18 years and should not exceed 34 years.

Examination procedures are-
1. Written examination-
Paper 1.- General Studies and Mental Ability 150 questions.
Paper 2.- Home Science or Social Work or Sociology 150 questions.
2. Interview
24th January 2018, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

I am BAMS graduate can I apply for cdpo exam or I have to any course on sociology in correspondence...
8th March 2019, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for the post of child development project officer after doing ma sociology
25th May 2019, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for the child development project officer exam if I am having graduate degree in Bsc nursing?
15th April 2020, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

I am LLM. graduate (master of law ) shall I apply for the CDPO exam
15th April 2020, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

I am Graduate in Master of Laws ..shall I apply for the post of CDPO
23rd April 2020, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

I had sociology subject in B.A's first year and second year and third year were qualified with History and English only. Can i apply for CDPO exam conducted through UPPSC ?
24th September 2020, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

I am a English honours student.Can I apply for cdpo exam??
4th February 2021, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

Can mca student eligible for this post?
4th February 2021, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

I am completed mca so can I eligible for this post?
5th February 2021, 11:46 AM
prynsh7

Educational criteria to apply for Child development Project officer(CDPO) exam is as follows:

>>The aspirant must be a graduate from the arts, science, or commerce stream from a recognised university. Apart from that, he or she must have either a postgraduate degree or diploma in anthropology/criminology, sociology/labour, and social welfare or social work

OR

>>A graduation-level degree in Child Development/Home Science/Nutrition.
11th September 2021, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

I am pursuing graduation in Batchler of Arts and im in last year. Am I eligible to apply for CDPO post?
6th October 2021, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in bsc nursing , am I eligible for the post of cdpo
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?