23rd September 2011, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I get direct admission in 2nd year B.E in IT after doing BSc in Physics? Names of the colleges in Pune University?

a am 21 year old now i doing bsc in 2nd year i like complet my bsc in physics. can i get direct admission in 2nd year B.E. in IT ? GIVE some name of colleg in pune university

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the colleges in Pune which provide B.E direct 2nd year admission with donation?
  2. Procedure of direct admission in 2nd year at best colleges under Pune University? -- [New]
  3. Direct admission in BSc second year if I left my Btech in middle?
  4. List of names of the colleges in Pune region? Where can I get admission? I have completed mechanical diploma with 54% marks
  5. Cutoff list of colleges related to Pune University for direct 2nd year admission through polytechnic?
  6. Procedure to get direct admission in B.Tech after completing diploma in E&TC? Cutoff list of Pune University of best colleges?
  7. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year of colleges in Pune University
  8. Cutoff list of all the colleges in Mumbai and Pune University for direct 2nd year admission in ETC?
  9. List of Polytechnic colleges in Pune university for direct 2nd year admission after 12th science?
  10. Cutoff list of engineering colleges in Pune university for direct 2nd year after diploma?
  11. Names of the colleges which will give me admission to direct 2nd year in Mechanical engineering after completing diploma with 70.41% from Mumbai University
  12. Cutoff list of Mumbai and Pune university colleges for direct 2nd year admission in engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the admission process in MIT Pune/BVP?
  14. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year admission in engineering colleges in Pune and Mumbai University?
  15. Last year cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission to computer engineering under Pune University colleges?
  16. Admission to direct 2nd year for B.Tech IT after scoring 78% in diploma IT? Best colleges in Pune for that?
  17. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission for engineering in Pune University?
  18. Will I get direct 2nd admission in top colleges of Pune University after scoring 72 marks in DTE's MCA entrance test?
27th June 2012, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get direct admission in 2nd year B.E in IT after doing BSc in Physics? Names of the colleges in Pune University?

how to join 2nd year engineering ?which college i will get?
14th July 2012, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get direct admission in 2nd year B.E in IT after doing BSc in Physics? Names of the colleges in Pune University?

Can I get direct admission in 2nd year B.E in IT after doing BSc in Physics? Names of the colleges in Pune University?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?