3rd July 2013, 12:54 AM
kganeshd

Will I get direct 2nd admission in top colleges of Pune University after scoring 72 marks in DTE's MCA entrance test?

Will I get direct 2nd admission in top colleges of Pune university after scoring 72 marks in dte's MCA entrance test? Fee structure of those colleges and schedule of the colleges?
I am not from pune university.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission in top colleges of Pune University after scoring 66 marks in MCA entrance exam? Fee structure of those colleges?
  2. Will I get admission in top colleges of Pune university after scoring 66 marks in MCA entrance test? Fee structure of those colleges and schedule of the colleges?
  3. How can I get admission in top colleges of Pune after scoring 82 marks?
  4. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission in Pune or Shivaji University after scoring 76.70% marks in diploma mechanical?
  5. Will I get admission in Pune for MCA after scoring 70.99 Percentile?
  6. Procedure to get direct admission in B.Tech after completing diploma in E&TC? Cutoff list of Pune University of best colleges?
  7. Can I get admission in Pune University after scoring 60 marks in MAH MCA CET?
  8. Admission to direct 2nd year for B.Tech IT after scoring 78% in diploma IT? Best colleges in Pune for that?
  9. How to do B.E after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Cutoff list of colleges related to Pune University for direct 2nd year admission through polytechnic?
  11. Top 10 colleges in Pune which offers MCA for a candidate who has secured 79% in MCA-CET? -- [New]
  12. How to take admission in MCA 2nd year after doing BCA from WBUT
  13. Am I eligible for MCA from Pune University or IP University after taking admission in direct 3rd semester lateral entry?
  14. List of names of the colleges in Pune region? Where can I get admission? I have completed mechanical diploma with 54% marks
  15. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year admission in Pune University? List of top 10 colleges for Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to take admission in Pune University after scoring 80 marks and doing graduation in BSc computer science from Mumbai university
  17. Can I get admission in MCA course in Pune University without giving an entrance test?
  18. Does this possible to pursue Ph.D course along with Job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?