9th April 2015, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I get direct admission to study MBBS 2nd year after completing BAMS?

Sir,
Can I get direct entry to second
year of MBBS after completion of BAMS course?
What are the procedures for applying.
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Is BAMS a good course? Job opportunities? Would I be able to operate surgeries? BAMS or BHMS which one is better and why?
  2. Procedure to get admission in MBBS after completing B.A.M.S? Course duration of MBBS?
  3. How to do MBBS for better qualification after completing BAMS?
  4. Can we study both MBBS and BAMS simultaneously?
  5. How to get direct admission in 2nd year MBBS degree course? What is the fee structure for it?
  6. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in B.Tech after completing 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in B.Tech after completing 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. Direct 2nd year B.Tech in VIT after Diploma? Is there any problem for Diploma holder to study Abroad?
  9. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in Karnataka? Colleges available for the lateral entry in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Where can I get admission in direct 2nd year after completing diploma from VJTI with 73% in Mechanical Engineering
  11. Admission in MBBS is through entrance exam or direct admission is possible?
  12. Actual process to get admission in MBBS after BAMS? Duration of MBBS after BAMS?
  13. How to take admission in direct 2nd year diploma after completing my HSC Electronics? Procedure and the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to take direct admission in intermediate course of ICWAI after passing B.Com 2nd year?
  15. What to select MBBS or BDS or BAMS? Which has got more scope? CET rank required for admission? Related details if opting for BAMS?
  16. Can I reappear in AIPMT being a B.Sc 2nd year student? Eligibility to study MBBS after completing graduation?
  17. Any 2nd year MBBS degree courses for BAMS graduate?
  18. Admission in direct 2nd year degree in UP after completing diploma with 83%? Which is the entrance and what is the criteria?
19th April 2015, 02:33 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get direct admission to study MBBS 2nd year after completing BAMS?

As you had mentioned that you had finished your graduation in BAMS in Ayurveda field so you can not pursue for MBBS both BAMS ,MBBS are same i.e medicine field(life science). Difference is MBBS is medicine made with chemical or life product where BAMS is medicine based on olden days from plant part,wild plant part,home remedy.

You are not qualified to accomplish MBBS after BAMS degree. You can go for higher studies like M.S (Ayurved Dhanvantari), M.D (Ayurveda), MD or MS (Ayurved Vachaspati), MS (Ayurveda), etc. You may also choose any short term courses like Cultural And Preventive Medicine, Modern Anatomy, Axioms Of Medicine, Physiology, ENT, Forensic Medicine, etc. You'll find several jobs in equally individual and community field after your BAMS degree. Several job choices are Healthcare IT, Ayurvedical Private Medical schools, Medical Tourism, Study Laboratories, Pharma industry, Medical Tourism, etc. Several pharmaceutical labs, government schools, labs, and so on provide numerous jobs for BAMS level holders
9th June 2017, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get direct admission to study MBBS 2nd year after completing BAMS?

I am completing my 1st year MBBS by July 2017, I want to change the college to continue in 2nd year MBBS ,Kindly let me know the procedure to get the admission within Karnataka state .
18th September 2017, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

I am working guy having age 29 yrs & want to take direct admission to
BAMS (Ayurveda). Unfortunately i missed my state level entrance this
year & from next year NEET would be applicable with eligibility max
age 25. So could you suggest me any college with lowest affordable
package. Below are information.

1. XII Sci (PCB > 50 %) - Over all 62 %
2. Place - Nagpur, Maharashtra
3. Age - 29 Yrs

Kindly suggest me with detail information including fee's structure.

Please reply or at-least suggest me something by which could do BAMS.
20th September 2017, 12:07 AM
manjira...

No you cannot get direct entry in MBBS 2nd year based on BAMS. There is no lateral entry scheme applicable for admission in MBBS. You can apply for MBBS based on 12th result but not on BAMS. Since you have already passed BAMS you can apply for higher studies related to BAMS that going for MBBS.

MBBS and BAMS are two completely different courses. MBBS is Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery whereas BAMS is Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery.
After completing BAMS you can apply for courses like:-

>>MS in Ayurveda

>>M.S in Ayurvedic Dhanvantari

>>M.D in Ayurvedic

>>M.D in Ayurvedic Vachaspati

>>PG Diploma in Balaroga

>>PG Diploma in Panchakarma

There are also some Master degree and short term courses in the field of Physiology, Anatomy, Microbiology, Surgery, Toxicology, Pharmacology, Naturopathy, Botany,etc. It will improve the knowledge and skills of the candidate.

Some of the colleges where you can apply for are-

<>Gujarat Ayurved University
<>Banaras Hindu University
<>National Institute of Ayurveda
<>Jaipur University
<>Karnataka University
<>Kasturba Medical College
<>University of Madras
<>Sri Ramchandra Medical College
<>Manipal University
<>Jawaharalal Institute of Post Graduate Medical and Research
27th June 2020, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

can i get a direct admission to study mbbs 2nd year after completing btech biotechnology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?