4th September 2012, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a god job through off campus? I am a 3rd year electrical engineering student

hello friends....i m ramesh pandey.i m in third year electrical engineering..and there is no placements in my college...so can i get good jobs throgh off campus? N what is the aggrigate percentage requirement for this companies?

Related Questions:
  1. How to appear for campus placement if I am a engineering student from 3rd year Electrical?
  2. How to get a job in MNC companies? I am a 3rd year computer science and engineering student
  3. Can I get Job through on Campus or Off-Campus being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of Engineering with an aggregate of 64% in BE and secured 90% in 10th and 66% in 12th?
  4. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering?
  5. How to get a job in TCS through off campus? I am a 3rd year B.Tech student
  6. Good jobs after 3rd year Electronics and Communication engineering?
  7. What should I do after completing my B.Tech in Electrical Engineering? I am a 3rd year electrical engineering student
  8. Eligibility criteria for engineering job in NTPC? I am a 3rd year B.tech student of electrical engineering
  9. What is the eligibility criteria to get a job in NTPC? I am B.Tech 3rd year electrical engineering student
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, Bangalore to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  11. How to do internship in core companies? I am an electrical engineering student studying in 3rd year
  12. How to do summer training? I am a 3rd year student of engineering in electrical
  13. How can I prepare fr campus placement? I am a student of B.E 3rd year
  14. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training at NTPC, Muzaffarpur for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  15. How can I get a job in railway? I am a student of 3rd year
  16. If I have 61% with four standing arrears, can I still get a job at MNCs?
  17. Can I get a job after passing computer engineering? I am a 3rd year student
  18. Summer training at BHEL after B.Tech (Electrical engineering) 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
25th January 2013, 10:11 AM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get a god job through off campus? I am a 3rd year electrical engineering student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello friends....i m ramesh pandey.i m in third year electrical engineering..and there is no placements in my college...so can i get good jobs throgh off campus? N what is the aggrigate percentage requirement for this companies?
There are many off-campus conducted by the IT and core company for the recruitment of the B.Tech candidates. You can apply for the off-campus in the final year of the B.Tech course. You can also prepare for the government job. There are many vacancy comes out at time to time for the graduate holder candidates.

Different company has different eligibility criteria for the recruitment process. Maximum IT company take 60% throughout career i.e minimum 60% in 10th, 12th and in B.Tech.

I advise you to prepare for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) entrance examination for recruitment in the Public Sector Unit (PSU) company. GATE examination is conducted by the management of IIT and IISc college. If your score of the GATE examination will be good then you will directly call for the interview by the PSU company.

Do preparation well for the upcoming recruitment process because in today age the competition is really hard. Wish you all the best for your ahead career.
7th March 2014, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a god job through off campus? I am a 3rd year electrical engineering student

I am in FE now and my question is that do companies want 60% aggregate of 6-7 sems or 60% marks for each sem cuz i am nt scoring 60% in sem 1 and hoping at end would score aggregate....and also how many kt's allowed
7th March 2014, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

I am in FE now and my question is that do companies want 60% aggregate of 6-7 sems or 60% marks for each sem cuz i am nt scoring 60% in sem 1 and hoping at end would score aggregate....and also how many kt's allowed
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?