11th June 2012, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Can i get a good government college after scoring 57 marks in AIEEE?

I have scored 57 marks in AIEEE AIR-277328 and category wise(ST)- 4629. Statewise-41399 and category -137. can i get a gud govronment college?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the chances to get into a good government college of Haryana after scoring 26 marks in AIEEE?
  2. Can i get a good government college after scoring 57 marks in AIEEE?
  3. How can I get a government college after scoring 99 marks in MHT CET and 34 in AIEEE?
  4. Can i get a good government or private college after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE?
  5. Admission in government college after scoring 77 in AIEEE? Names of those colleges and branch which I can get after scoring 77 marks in AIEEE?
  6. Can I get any government college of MPPET through AIEEE after scoring 71 marks in AIEEE and 87% in 12th?
  7. Admission in government college after scoring 71 marks in AIEEE? Any private college in which I can get?
  8. Can I get any government college after scoring 70 marks in AIEEE?
  9. Can I get NIT or any other government college in AIEEE after scoring 90 marks in AIEEE under OBC category? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get any government college after scoring 88 marks in AIEEE?
  11. Can i get government or semi government college after scoring 60 marks in AIEEE?
  12. Admission in NIT or any other government college after scoring 77 marks in AIEEE?
  13. Can I get government engineering college after scoring 36 marks in AIEEE?
  14. Will I get a good private or government college after scoring 117 marks in AIEEE?
  15. Can I get a government college after scoring 56 marks in AIEEE? I have scored 60% marks in 12th from West Bengal Board -- [New]
  16. Can I take admission in any IITs or any central funded government college after scoring 121 marks in AIEEE?
  17. Am I able to get a government or semi government college after scoring 47 marks in AIEEE? I am from OBC category
  18. Can I get a government college after scoring 71 marks in AIEEE? Which are the best private colleges?
26th March 2013, 01:22 AM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can i get a good government college after scoring 57 marks in AIEEE?

Hi dear..

Well, you have good chances to get a college according to your category AIR. However, here you have not mentioned your state, so it's really difficult to judge, if you get a good college.

But your Category wise AIR is good and you have around 80% chance to get a govt. college in India.

All the best..!!

Regards
Sammy
26th March 2013, 10:58 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can i get a good government college after scoring 57 marks in AIEEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have scored 57 marks in AIEEE AIR-277328 and category wise(ST)- 4629. Statewise-41399 and category -137. can i get a gud govronment college?

HI,
You score very low Marks in A.I.E.E.E.
You not get admissions in top engineering college.
You can take admissions in low ranking college in your state..
But if you want you can try next time and score good rank and
after that you can get admissions in top college.

ALL THE BEST!
27th March 2013, 12:50 AM
helper1

heloo friend,

AIEEE is ALL INDIA ENGINEERING ENTRANCE EXAMINATION which is one of the most reputed and brilliant engineering entrance exam of india conducted by the CBSE and it is the brilliant way by which you may take admission in several top colleges.

There is a counselling procedure which decides your college and different cut-off's are selected in that colleegs and on the basis of your marks and the college reputation you will be allotted different colleges.

Different years cut-off's generally vary and hence,there is no proper way to tell you about the colleges you may got.

Government engineering colleges in India are as follows :

good luck !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?