7th June 2011, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a good private college with 44 marks in AIEEE exam?

I have 44marks in aieee exam and i'm a obc candidate.so if there any possibility of geting a good private college?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a good private college with 44 marks in AIEEE exam?
  2. Is there any private college in which I can take admission after scoring 46 marks in AIEEE?
  3. Can I get any good private college through counseling in Noida or Ghaziabad after scoring 62 in AIEEE?
  4. Can i get a good government or private college after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE?
  5. How to get admission in a good private college after scoring 110 marks in AIEEE?
  6. Will I get a good private or government college after scoring 117 marks in AIEEE?
  7. Can I get any good private college after scoring 82 marks in AIEEE?
  8. Can I get a good private college in West Bengal after scoring 70 marks in AIEEE -- [New]
  9. Will I get a government college after scoring 69 marks in AIEEE? List of private engineering colleges under AIEEE having best placements? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can a person get into NIT after scoring 48 rank(OBC) in Meghalaya?
  11. Admission in best private or government college after scoring 44 marks in AIEEE and 42 marks in RPET?
  12. Admission in government college after scoring 71 marks in AIEEE? Any private college in which I can get?
  13. Can I get a good private college after scoring 104 in AIEEE in General Category?
  14. Will 99 marks help me getting an AIEEE seat?
  15. List of good private colleges I can get with 70% marks in 12th and AIEEE score 53 and AIR 273600 with GEN category?
  16. Which is the best private college for me to get admission with a score of 45 marks in AIEEE?
  17. Can I get private college in South after scoring 21 marks in AIEEE under SC category/
  18. Can I get a government college after scoring 71 marks in AIEEE? Which are the best private colleges?
15th June 2011, 11:06 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Can I get a good private college with 44 marks in AIEEE exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have 44marks in aieee exam and i'm a obc candidate.so if there any possibility of geting a good private college?
No it is not possible for you to get seat in private colleges under the admission process of AIEEE counselling

This is because out of 360 you have just got 44 marks so your rank will be in the range of some 3-4 lac AIR with this your chances of getting seat is almost very less.

In my view you don't go for Counselling because you don't get a chance to select the seat of what your desire rather you will not end up with a below standard college.

As you said that you are of OBC Category it will also not help you I think because of the competition your OBC rank will also be higher which cannot help you to find out a good college

And my suggestion to you is don't settle with a sub standard college there is no hurry to do engineering in a waste college . Take a drop for year and try with full potential for the next time and get a good rank again in this same AIEEE

You can then aim to the top colleges like NIT's Always aim for NIT you will at least end up with a Top 100 college

All the best

Regards
~A~
15th June 2011, 11:19 PM
venkatgct

Default Re: Can I get a good private college with 44 marks in AIEEE exam?

Quote:
friend,

as ur marks is below the required cut off for councilling, ur not eligible for it.

it would require u to find a college which would offer seats based on AIEEE and secure admission in the college.

the course u choose will also be affected by ur marks. so u can try get admited in a private college based on ur HSC score.

regards..
15th June 2011, 11:23 PM
abhiajit111

Dear friend
you have not got a satisfactory marks, so there is no hope of getting any colleges through AIEEE COUNCELING.
15th June 2011, 11:26 PM
miiky

Sorry you will not get chance in any colleges in AIEEE. This year cut of marks for general students in AIEEE is 48. So, if you belongs in general category then you are not eligible for the counceling.
15th June 2011, 11:28 PM
dhani12345

Post Re: Can I get a good private college with 44 marks in AIEEE exam?

No it is not possible for you to get seat in private colleges under the admission process of AIEEE counselling

This is because out of 360 you have just got 44 marks so your rank will be in the range of some 3-4 lac AIR with this your chances of getting seat is almost very less.

In my view you don't go for Counselling because you don't get a chance to select the seat of what your desire rather you will not end up with a below standard college.

As you said that you are of OBC Category it will also not help you I think because of the competition your OBC rank will also be higher which cannot help you to find out a good college

And my suggestion to you is don't settle with a sub standard college there is no hurry to do engineering in a waste college . Take a drop for year and try with full potential for the next time and get a good rank again in this same AIEEE

You can then aim to the top colleges like NIT's Always aim for NIT you will at least end up with a Top 100 college

All the best

Regards
15th June 2011, 11:38 PM
sachin6

Your mark is not good. Your chances to get a seat from private colleges is diffcult. Try your level best.
16th June 2011, 12:40 AM
luckykai007

hello friend .....
with the 44 marks in the AIEEE entrance examination i don't think you will be getting the good private college if you belong to the general or the OBC category
But then if yo belong to the SC/ST category then you can get the govt colleges or the private colleges through the aieee counseling
But then you can fill the form for the counseling through the states counseling for the admission in the private colleges based on the aieee rank

so best of luck
16th June 2011, 12:57 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

You may get the seats as because of the OBC certificate.

With the marks of 45 ,i don't think that you will get any good colleges....

The only way to get the college is by the OBC queta..otherwise you can wait for one more year and preopare for the examination to score good marks.

I personelly suggest you to prepara for the examination.All the best.
16th June 2011, 01:00 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Your chances of getting admission in good private college with only 44 marks in AIEEE exam is almost very less.But as you are from the OBC category then you can make a try But that too needs some approach & money too.So it is better to wait for the next year & then apply for the same.
16th June 2011, 01:17 PM
sandymishra45

Smile Re: Can I get a good private college with 44 marks in AIEEE exam?

yes. u can get a good college through obc kota.
also, u can get a good state government college through this.
16th June 2011, 02:13 PM
arshad54

i got 0 in AIEEE,so is it a valid score n can i apply for AIEEE quota in CAP prosss???????????????????????
16th June 2011, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

I got 212000 rank in AIEEE Gen Catag.Kindly suggest in which Engineering colleges i can get adission in B.Tech. Nanu
17th June 2011, 01:38 AM
kartavya99

ITS VERY DIFFICULT to get good college.
17th June 2011, 02:02 PM
kartavya99

Quote:
no you will not get any good college with this 44 marks.
19th June 2011, 01:06 PM
agrawal1288

Quote:
sorry you are not eligible for counsilling so you will not get any college through aieee.you can try through your state PET exam ,otherwise u can repeat also......
19th June 2011, 06:07 PM
Ramjash
Member+

Quote:
Dear Friend,

Good college will be decided by the AIEEE. Please wait and watch for sometime.

If your AIR is good as well as as your category is OBC we hope the best for you.

Regards,

Ramjash
15th August 2011, 04:26 PM
saurabhkaushal333

As you said that you are of OBC Category it will also not help you I think because of the competition your OBC rank will also be higher which cannot help you to find out a good
so try hard to det good collage..........
4th June 2012, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

can i get a government college with 40 marks in aieee exam?
12th June 2012, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

can i get seat in private engn college with AIEEE score of 126 with rank of 63324air and 9335 state wide
13th June 2012, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Can i get a good private college with 78 marks in aieee .i am belong gen catagary
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?