18th May 2012, 10:05 PM
Ashish Manwal

Which is the best private college for me to get admission with a score of 45 marks in AIEEE?

Sir, i get 45 marks In aieee, m belong to SC which is best private college for me...
Please help me...

Related Questions:
  1. Will i be able to get any government seat in Kerala after securing 56 marks in AIEEE? List of private engineering colleges which take admission through AIEEE?
  2. Which is the best private college for me to get admission with a score of 45 marks in AIEEE?
  3. Can a person get into NIT after scoring 48 rank(OBC) in Meghalaya?
  4. List of good private colleges I can get with 70% marks in 12th and AIEEE score 53 and AIR 273600 with GEN category?
  5. In which Government and private colleges I can get admission with a score of 92 marks in AIEEE?
  6. Admission in best private or government college after scoring 44 marks in AIEEE and 42 marks in RPET?
  7. Best private colleges under AIEEE for me after scoring 20 marks in SC?
  8. How to take admission in private college through AIEEE after scoring 99 marks? -- [New]
  9. Can I get a good private college after scoring 45 marks in AIEEE? List of top private colleges under AIEEE?
  10. Admission in government college after scoring 71 marks in AIEEE? Any private college in which I can get?
  11. How to get admission in a good private college after scoring 110 marks in AIEEE?
  12. Got 57 marks out of 432 in AIEEE General Category, any chance of admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Will I get admission in any good private/government institutions after scoring 60/360 in AIEEE?
  14. How many marks to score in MHTCET or AIEEE exam to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering College?
  15. Will I get a government college after scoring 69 marks in AIEEE? List of private engineering colleges under AIEEE having best placements?
  16. Can Ii get engineering college with an AIEEE score of 42 marks?
  17. What is the eligibility for UPSEE ? I'm from Bihar and my parents are domicile of Bihar
  18. What is the minimum marks required to get admission in Jabalpur Engineering College,M.P. through AIEEE?
31st May 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best private college for me to get admission with a score of 45 marks in AIEEE?

will i get a government college in aieee ,if i score 70 marks and i belong to obc girl category
10th June 2012, 09:08 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best private college for me to get admission with a score of 45 marks in AIEEE?

As you have scored a very less percentage in AIEEE exam so you can go for the following
deemed self financed colleges as under-

1. Faculty of Engineering & Technology, Gurukul Kangri Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar (Uttarakhand)
2. Sri. Chandrasekharendra Saraswathi Viswa Mahavidyalaya Enathur, Kanchipuram
3. Shanmugha Arts, Science, Technology & Research Academy (Sastra), Thanjavur
4. Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University, Gandhinagar, Jammu Tawi
5. Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi (Jharkhand)
6. Dr.M.G.R. Educational And Research Institute,Maduravoyal,(Chennai)
7. The LNM Institute of Information Technology, Jaipur, Rajasthan
8. Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, Bhubhaneswar (Orissa)
9. Birla Institute of Technology, Patna (Bihar)
10. International Institute of Information Technology, Gachibowli, Hyderabad

You can also try in some private universities like-

SRM

VIT

AMRUTHA UNIVERSITY
14th June 2012, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

dear, sir i have got 127 marks in aieee and air 63000, so pls suggest me best clg i can get
8th May 2013, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

i secured 141 in jeemains and 90% in XII (PU board karnataka) .in which college i can get the admission

Ranjana
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?