21st May 2012, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

Can I get a government job as a B.Tech engineer?

I want to admited in B. tech college during my govt. service priod after completed diploma in mechanical,so as I can joint in any govt. job as a B. tech Engineer.

21st May 2012, 08:28 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a government job as a B.Tech engineer?

Certainly you are eligible for jobs in the government sector. You can apply for IES, Civil Service, IFS exam conducted by UPSC. Also appearing for the PSC exams is an option. Opportunities are ISRO, BHEL, BEL etc. Many of the government offices accept GATE score. So you should start preparing for the same. Prepare by referring to the syllabus available in official site and past papers.
21st May 2012, 05:08 PM
belidepriyanka

hi...
As an b.tech engineer you can get government job as because now a days many entrance have came in to existence for getting a governement job one among this is GATE by attending to gate exam you can get an offer as an employee of BHEL COMPANY if you get a good score in this gate.
12th August 2012, 09:11 PM
samatha89
Member+

You can apply for IES, Civil Service, IFS exam conducted by UPSC. Also appearing for the PSC exams is an option. Opportunities are ISRO, BHEL, BEL etc. Many of the government offices accept GATE score
all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?