10th May 2015, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

How to get a government job after diploma in mechanical engineering?

I am studying for diploma mechanical engineer in Lingaya's university and after complete diploma i want government job but i don't no procedure of joining mechanical engineer.? Can you please let me know what is the procedure I need to follow for getting the Government job?

Related Questions:
11th May 2015, 12:21 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a government job after diploma in mechanical engineering?

Dear actually lot of PSU's recruiting diploma holder's in their company including with Navaratna Companies and here we are giving you the list of companies recruiting the PSU's.

List of companies recruiting diploma holders for PSU's :

* BHEL

* BPCL

* Coal India

* NTPC

* ONGC

* IOCL

* HPCL

* EIL

* NACL

* SAIL

* NTPC

* RITES

* UCI etc.,

Recently UPPCL , KPTCL and Vizag Steel plant , NMDC, IRCON, DGLL, CPCL, TNPL etc released the Notification for the Post of Technical Grade -2, Junior Engineer, and Operator Cum Technician .

And the various Job positions acquired by students who have diploma in mechanical Engineering are given below

1.Supervisor Trainee

2.Junior Engineers

3. Management Trainee

4.Operator

5.Technician etc.,
11th May 2015, 02:47 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a government job after diploma in mechanical engineering?

There are many government jobs available and at various posts after successful completion of your Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.

Below I have mentioned some government companies providing jobs after Diploma in Mechanical.
'
Therefore, kindly have a look;

> NTPC

> BHEL

> BEL

> Railway

> SAIL

> IOCL

> GAIL

> NHPC

> ONGC

> HPCL

> UCI

> NACL, etc.

Jobs can be found at various levels such as;

> Operator

> Technician

> Management Trainee

> Junior Engineer, etc
11th May 2015, 10:27 PM
sjs1990

There are numerous job opportunities for a diploma holder in the public sector units,The selection procedure is also easier than the Graduates So It increases the probabilty of getting a Government Job,
The followings are some of the PSUs,hire diploma holders for various posts such as Junior Engineer,Apprentice,Trainee,Supervisor,Technicians Etc,.
1)RRB
2)BHEL
3)ONGC
4)NTPC
5)IOCL
6)NLC
7)SAIL
8)BEL
9)MFL
10)Port Trust Etc
You can also appear for UPSC,SSC and State Public Service Commission exams for various posts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?