18th March 2013, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Can I get into any government college in Karnataka after passing B.Tech?

Hii all,
I am a btech graduate without a gate score.Can i get into any govt. college in karanataka through pgcet(Karnataka common entrance test) for doing my MTECH in Intelligent Systems or CS..

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get government jobs in Karnataka after passing from Karnataka State Open University?
  2. Fee structure of government seats in Government Medical Colleges of Karnataka? What should be my ranking to get a government seat in a government and private college of Karnataka?
  3. Fee structure of government seats in government medical college of Karnataka? Ranking required to get a seat in government and private college of Karnataka?
  4. Fee structure for government seats in government medical colleges of Maharashtra? What should be my ranking to get government seat in government and private college of Karnataka?
  5. Fee structure of government seats in government medical colleges in Karnataka? What should be my ranking to secure a goverment seat and private college of Karnataka?
  6. Will I be eligible for CET in Karnataka under government quota?
  7. Fee structure of government seats in government medical colleges of Karnataka? What should be my ranking to get government seat in government and private colleges of Karnataka?
  8. Which government college is the best in Karnataka? How much percentage is required?
  9. How to change dental college to do internships? -- [New]
  10. Can get any government college after passing UPTU with 4716?
  11. Can I get a free government medical seat in Karnataka after scoring 3187?
  12. Chances of getting a Government Job after passing btech ece with 70% and no backlogs? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Good colleges with bcom course accepting 64% in 12th?
  14. Can I apply for government job after studying PUC in regular college and B.A from Karnataka Open University?
  15. Can I get a government job in Mumbai after passing D.Pharm with 54% from Karnataka Board
  16. Colleges offering Pharma MBA in India?
  17. Information about the CA colleges in Bangalore?
  18. How many government seats are available for civil engineering in Karnataka and which is the best college?

3rd November 2018, 11:32 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get into any government college in Karnataka after passing B.Tech?

KEA (Karnataka Examination Authority) offers the M.Tech admission based on entrance exam PGCET and GATE. If you have not valid GATE score, then you can also apply for M.Tech admission on the basis of PGCET score.

M.Tech Eligibility
- You must have passed B.E./B.Tech in respective branch with at least 50% aggregate marks from a recognized university.
- You must have valid GATE or PGCET score.

Application Process
- Visit the official website : www.kea.kar.nic.in
- Click on tab "New User ? Registration".
- Register yourself. You will get User ID and Password on Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Login and Fill the details in application form.
- Select "Save and Next" button.
- Upload scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Select "Save and Next" button.
- Click on "Agree" to accept terms and conditions.
- Select the mode of payment and Make a payment of application fees.
- Print the application for future reference.

Karnataka PGCET 2019 Exam Pattern
- Exam comprises of two sections. Part A and Part B.
- Part A : 25 Questions, 50 Marks
- Part B : 50 Questions, 50 Marks
- Exam Duration : 2 Hours 30 Minutes
- No negative marking scheme.

Important Dates of PGCET 2019
- Starts Online Registration : 19th May, 2019
- Last Date of Registration : 10th June, 2019
- Issue Admit Card : 20th June, 2019
- Karnataka PGCET Exam Date : 15th July, 2019
- Counselling : August/September, 2019

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?